|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Image of the Buddha Preaching, Song, The Day Lady Died, Poem (3), Poem (4), Naphtha.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season does "Poem" take place?
2. Where is the place where O'Hara wants to work in "Cambridge" located?
(a) In Spain.
(b) In New York.
(c) Across the Street.
(d) In his friend's neighborhood.
3. In the poem "Three Airs" what objects are in the space O'Hara describes?
(a) Pretty objects.
(b) Absurd objects.
(c) Fluffy objects.
(d) Scary objects.
4. Whom does O'Hara go out with in "Poem (4)"?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife.
(c) His friends.
(d) His mother.
5. What flying animal does O'Hara describe in "Three Airs"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sandwich does O'Hara eat in "Music"?
2. Describe the condition of O'Hara's location in "On Rachmaninoff's Birthday"?
3. What location does O'Hara wish to be free from at the end of "Three Airs"?
4. At what time in "In a Step Away from Them'"is O'Hara walking?
5. Who is the lady in "The Day Lady Died"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)