|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Image of the Buddha Preaching, Song, The Day Lady Died, Poem (3), Poem (4), Naphtha.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe the condition of O'Hara's location in "On Rachmaninoff's Birthday"?
2. Where, in "Three Airs," is O'Hara sitting?
(a) A park.
(b) A mall.
(c) A beach.
(d) A restaurant.
3. In "Poem (4)," what is the weather like?
4. What emotional state is O'Hara in during "On Rachmaninoff's Birthday"?
(c) In love.
5. Where does O'Hara wonder if he should work at in "Cambridge"?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A construction site.
(c) A doctor's offic.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does O'Hara go out with in "Poem (4)"?
2. Who recently died in ''In a Step Away from Them"?
3. What does O'Hara write is over the water in "Three Airs"?
4. What bird does O'Hara describe in "Three Airs"?
5. What kind of sandwich does O'Hara eat in "Music"?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)