|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Regan anxious about as she puts the kids to bed?
(a) Whether Chris will be on time.
(b) For David and Elise to leave.
(c) If the Materas will find out about Liam taking over for Regan.
(d) If Liam will get there on time.
2. Why is Aly upset with Regan?
(a) Because Regan did not tell Aly about Liam/Luna.
(b) Because Regan thinks Aly should accept Liam/Luna.
(c) Because Regan thinks Liam is not mentally ill.
(d) Because Regan believes Aly would still want to be with Liam.
3. What is Liam doing when Regan gets inside the Materas house?
(a) Begging David not to hurt him.
(b) Playing on the computer.
(c) Talking to Mrs. Materas in the kitchen.
4. Why does Regan tell Chris that she left school?
(a) To avoid people like Hoyt and Shannon.
(b) To try to find Aly and talk to her.
(c) To buy Liam's birthday present.
(d) To try to convince Liam to come back to school.
5. What causes Regan to almost reconcile with Liam?
(a) He is sobbing in his room at about 2 in the morning.
(b) He says he will tell their father about what happened.
(c) He begs her on his knees.
(d) He says that this time he will definitely kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls to talk to Regan's mother on Monday morning?
2. What is Liam doing when Regan gets home from school?
3. What does Regan say is the reason she needs to go home early from the date with Chris?
4. What does Aly say in order to leave Liam and Regan's house?
5. How does Regan address a birthday card to Liam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Regan find when she goes inside the Materas house?
2. Why is Aly distraught with Regan, and what does Regan worry about concerning Aly?
3. What does her mother do when Luna comes into the kitchen on Saturday morning?
4. Describe the encounter between Aly and Regan at school.
5. How does Regan find someone to babysit for her so she can go out with Chris?
6. What happens when Regan confronts her mother?
7. How does Aly respond when Luna asks to finish their game and what does Regan do?
8. What does Regan and Liam's mother do after Elise calls her Monday morning?
9. What does Chris want as he sees Regan at school?
10. Why is Liam so happy the evening when he comes home from dinner with Teri Lynn?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)