|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chris make on the chemistry quiz from the day before?
2. How does Liam act when the girls dance?
(a) He takes the male role so Regan is not embarrassed.
(b) He leaves them so he is not tempted to act like a girl.
(c) He allows Lia Marie out and shows that side of him.
(d) Depressed that he cannot do that.
3. What does Regan learn in chemistry class on Monday?
(a) Liam was Bruchac's best student of all time.
(b) Chris will be out of school with mono for a couple weeks.
(c) Chris has dropped the class.
(d) Regan has been assigned a new chemistry partner.
4. What does Regan remember her mother saying about her father once?
(a) That he lights up the room.
(b) That he was handsome.
(c) That he is the life of the party.
(d) That he was the only man for her.
5. What does Regan feel when Chris asks to be Regan's partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regan note about Chris as they are doing an experiment?
2. What does Regan obsess about as she is babysitting?
3. What is going on in Genesee the coming weekend?
4. Why does Regan have to be in chemistry class the day Liam does not take her to school?
5. At what age were Liam and Aly the last time they celebrated their birthdays together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Liam and Aly doing in the basement and what does Liam do to earn money?
2. What does Aly remember about Liam's ninth birthday?
3. What does Regan see in Liam that her parents do not, and what happened to Lia Marie on Liam's ninth birthday?
4. What thoughts go through Regan's head about the shopping experience with Luna?
5. Describe the interaction between Liam and his father about the topic of baseball.
6. What does Regan tell Luna when s/he wakes Regan in the middle of the night and how does Luna feel about it?
7. Why does Regan feel guilty in chemistry class?
8. What class is Regan anxious to get to that morning and what happens in the class that makes Regan feel great?
9. Why is Regan having difficulty concentrating and who causes her more trouble?
10. Why do Carmen and Regan essentially end their friendship?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)