|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aly usually hang out at Liam and Regan's home?
(a) Because Aly is in love with Liam despite knowing about Luna.
(b) Because Liam and Regan's parents rarely come into their personal space.
(c) Because Liam and Regan's parents are rarely home.
(d) Because Liam and Regan's parents think Aly hung the moon.
2. What is Dana International?
(a) An Israeli singer Liam hates to hear come on the radio.
(b) A punk rock group that will be playing in Genesee on Saturday.
(c) A rock group from Australia.
(d) A singer Liam listens to sometimes.
3. What does Regan have to turn down because of going shopping with Liam?
(a) Her mom's request to help her with her new account.
(b) Chris' invitation to a movie.
(c) Chris' invitation to a rave.
(d) Aly's request for help picking out a prom dress.
4. What role did Regan play when she and Liam played house as children?
(a) The maid.
(b) The cook.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The daddy.
5. What is going on in Genesee the coming weekend?
(a) A truck bash.
(b) A rave.
(c) A mud brawl.
(d) An outdoor concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the mall nearly empty?
2. Why does Regan feel guilty about the chemistry quiz?
3. What does Liam ask Regan to do Saturday afternoon?
4. Why does Shannon wonder if Liam is gay?
5. Why does Regan almost drop the thermometer during the experiment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is in Regan's bedroom at 2:30 A.M. and what does she want?
2. What does Regan think about concerning gender expectations when she is babysitting at the Materas' house?
3. What does Regan think concerning Liam and gender?
4. Why does Regan feel guilty in chemistry class?
5. What are the consequences of Liam and Regan getting home late and how does Liam feel about the whole experience of going to the mall?
6. Describe the interaction between Liam and his father about the topic of baseball.
7. What does Regan see in Liam that her parents do not, and what happened to Lia Marie on Liam's ninth birthday?
8. How does Luna feel after leaving the mall, and how does Regan respond?
9. Why do Carmen and Regan essentially end their friendship?
10. What does Regan remember about the fingernail painting at the end of her sixth grade?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)