|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going on in Genesee the coming weekend?
(a) A truck bash.
(b) An outdoor concert.
(c) A rave.
(d) A mud brawl.
2. What does the saleslady in the Gap do?
(a) Seems to realize who Luna is but does not mind.
(b) Is courteous and helpful.
(c) Backs away from Luna.
(d) Makes a snide remark about Luna.
3. Why does Regan think when Cody and Mirelle fit gender expectations?
(a) Cody likes to roughhouse and Mirelle never gets her clothes messy.
(b) Mirelle plays with a Barbie and Cody plays with G.I. Joe.
(c) Cody love to watch football and Mirelle likes Sesame street.
(d) Cody plays with his cowbows and indians and Mirelle plays with her child's stove.
4. Why does Regan stand guard outside the girl's bathroom?
(a) So Liam can change into Luna.
(b) She is not standing guard; she's just waiting.
(c) So Liam can use the restroom.
(d) Because Liam insists on using the girl's bathroom instead of the men's.
5. What does Regan tell a security guard?
(a) That they have a flat tire.
(b) That some boys were shoplifting in the music store.
(c) That they are being stalked.
(d) That the clerk refused Luna's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Regan?
2. What does Liam want to share with Liam when he opens his door?
3. Who does Regan encounter while waiting for Liam to change in the bathroom?
4. What does Regan remember her mother saying about her father once?
5. What does Liam say he will start next week after talking to Coach Hewitt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Regan see in Liam that her parents do not, and what happened to Lia Marie on Liam's ninth birthday?
2. What happens before Liam and Regan get out of the car at the West Meadows Mall?
3. What does Regan remember about the fingernail painting at the end of her sixth grade?
4. To what does Regan flashback when she hears Liam playing music in his room?
5. What does Regan tell Luna when s/he wakes Regan in the middle of the night and how does Luna feel about it?
6. What are Liam and Aly doing in the basement and what does Liam do to earn money?
7. What happens in the present that makes Regan think of a past incident?
8. What does Liam say he wants to do to himself and why does he feel this way?
9. What class is Regan anxious to get to that morning and what happens in the class that makes Regan feel great?
10. What are the consequences of Liam and Regan getting home late and how does Liam feel about the whole experience of going to the mall?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)