|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Regan learn about Liam's belief that he is a girl?
(a) She walks in one him when he is in a dress on day.
(b) He tells her.
(c) She finds him singing in their parents' room when she was younger.
(d) She finds her favorite sweater in his room.
2. What does Liam invite Regan to do?
(a) Go with him to apologize to the Materas.
(b) Join him for dinner with Teri Lynn.
(c) Drive his car.
(d) Go with him to the psychiatrist.
3. What does Luna start singing in front of her mother?
(a) "We Shall Overcome."
(b) "Happy Birthday."
(c) "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."
(d) "Good Morning Sunshine."
4. What does Regan think Chris feels after the incident with Luna in the bathroom?
5. What does Regan forget back at the Rave?
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her jacket.
(d) Her house key.
6. What does Aly hope Liam will do with her?
(a) Go to the beach after prom.
(b) Take her to the prom.
(c) Take a painting class.
(d) Go to her SCUBA class.
7. What does Liam say confidence does for a transsexual?
(a) It makes it easier for them to face their families.
(b) It makes them hardened to the taunts of others.
(c) It makes the male transsexual pass completely as a female.
(d) It makes it easier for them to decide to go through with the transition.
8. Where does Chris ask Regan to go with him on Saturday night?
(a) His brother's college football game.
(b) The movies.
(c) The Rave.
(d) A game night at a friend's house.
9. How does Chris recognize Liam?
(a) From Liam's job at a movie theater.
(b) From baseball tryouts.
(c) From soccer practice.
(d) From Liam's job in the city library.
10. What does Luna have to realize about her transition?
(a) That Liam has to give his family a chance to adjust.
(b) That Regan cannot just suddenly think of Liam as Luna.
(c) It is not just Liam who is affected by the process.
(d) That no one is going to be supportive.
11. Why does Regan not want to be associate with Luna?
(a) She thinks her friends will laugh at her.
(b) She does not want to have to answer questions about Luna.
(c) She wants to be accepted for herself.
(d) She wants to be liked.
12. What does Aly say when Regan says Liam is the same person as Luna?
(a) She loves Liam as a man but will have to love Luna as a friend.
(b) Aly's not a lesbian.
(c) Aly has obviously never known Liam.
(d) The name difference says it all.
13. What does Chris do that Regan thinks is thoughtful?
(a) Gets her purse from the Rave.
(b) Says he wants to cook dinner for her.
(c) Says he went and talked to her father about her being late getting home.
(d) Says he understands about Liam.
14. What does Liam do as Regan is walking to school?
(a) Tells his mother he is moving out.
(b) Drives slowly alongside Regan and jokes with her.
(c) Offers to go tell Chris Regan needs a ride.
(d) Begs Regan to take a ride with him.
15. What does David tell Regan?
(a) That she knew that she was not to ever have someone else substitute.
(b) That he is sorry but he cannot accept her brother.
(c) That she has to tell her parents or he will.
(d) That she is no longer welcome in their house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Regan's father accuse Regan of lying?
2. Why does Chris want to reschedule his date with Regan?
3. What is Liam doing when Regan gets inside the Materas house?
4. What is Regan anxious about as she puts the kids to bed?
5. What does Aly give Regan at school?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)