|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Regan avoid Chris all day at school?
(a) Wanting to give some time between Chris seeing Luna and talking to Regan again.
(b) Fear he would look at her differently after seeing Luna.
(c) Wanting to see if Chris says anything to anyone about Luna.
(d) Fear that he would say he does not want to date anymore.
2. What is Liam doing when Regan gets inside the Materas house?
(a) Begging David not to hurt him.
(b) Playing on the computer.
(c) Talking to Mrs. Materas in the kitchen.
3. What does Regan say it took to bribe Liam?
(a) Regan's soul.
(b) She said Liam is so nice she did not have to bribe him.
(c) Regan's help with Liam's yard work for a week.
(d) Regan to introduce Liam to one of Regan's friends.
4. How does Regan address a birthday card to Liam?
(d) Liam aka Luna.
5. What happens when Liam went shopping alone?
(a) He encounters Chris.
(b) He encounters David Materas.
(c) Someone calls security on him for wanting to try on a dress.
(d) He gets too nervous and does not get out of the car.
6. For what does Liam apologize to Regan late the night after Luna shows up at school?
(a) For putting her in a position of lying to their mother.
(b) For putting Regan into an awkward position.
(c) For not telling Regan ahead of time what Liam was going to do.
(d) For not recognizing Chris.
7. How does Chris recognize Liam?
(a) From Liam's job in the city library.
(b) From Liam's job at a movie theater.
(c) From soccer practice.
(d) From baseball tryouts.
8. What does Liam offer to do for Regan to help her out on Saturday?
(b) Do Regan's hair.
(c) Shop with her for some clothes to wear.
(d) Let her borrow his car.
9. What happens as Chris starts to kiss Regan?
(a) Regan falls backward off the bench.
(b) Regan spills her coke.
(c) They hear police sirens.
(d) Chris' wallet pops out of his pocket.
10. When does Chris ask to speak to Regan?
(a) Before sixth period.
(b) At her house that evening.
(c) In study hall.
(d) That night on the phone.
11. What does Chris say about his mother's boyfriend?
(a) That the guy is nicer than Chris' own father.
(b) That the man is a jerk.
(c) That Chris thinks he is abusive to his mother.
(d) That the guy is competitive with Chris.
12. What does Chris do that makes Regan feel dizzy?
(a) Spins her on the merry-go-round at the elementary playground.
(b) Kisses her passionately.
(c) Performs a Romeo soliloquy.
(d) Dons a blond wig and flapper dress.
13. What does Regan think to herself when Chris asks when a good time to call her is?
(a) When Cinderella's pumpkin is a coach.
(b) Every minute of the day.
(d) When Regan is born into a normal family.
14. Why is Regan furious with Liam?
(a) Because he won't speak to Aly.
(b) Because he takes his chemistry papers from her.
(c) Because he comes to school as Luna.
(d) Because he said something about Regan to Chris.
15. What does Liam ask Regan if their father did while in the basement?
(a) Open Liam's treasure chest.
(b) Look at any of Liam's videos.
(c) Notice the bulletin board of pictures.
(d) Look at the titles of Liam's books on the shelf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Regan lock herself in the girl's room at school?
2. What is Regan anxious about as she puts the kids to bed?
3. What does Liam do as Regan is walking to school?
4. Why does Chris lead Aly to the theater prop room?
5. What causes Regan to almost reconcile with Liam?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)