|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Regan note about Chris as they are doing an experiment?
(a) That he is not as smart as she thought.
(b) That he has a cute gap in his front teeth.
(c) That he is handsome.
(d) That he smells good.
2. Who is Teri Lynn?
(a) A transsexual.
(b) One of Regan's friends at school.
(c) A famous tennis player.
(d) A clerk in the mall.
3. How does Liam act when the girls dance?
(a) Depressed that he cannot do that.
(b) He allows Lia Marie out and shows that side of him.
(c) He leaves them so he is not tempted to act like a girl.
(d) He takes the male role so Regan is not embarrassed.
4. Why is the name Luna appropriate for the girl?
(a) She is a mystical kind of person.
(b) She can only be seen in the moonlight.
(c) She loves to stay out all night on the full moon.
(d) She is a lunatic.
5. What does Luna announce to Regan?
(a) She is moving to California.
(b) She is in love.
(c) She wants to be called Luna.
(d) She is getting married.
6. Why does Regan have to be in chemistry class the day Liam does not take her to school?
(a) They are choosing partners.
(b) She will receive an "F" if she misses another class.
(c) The class is starting labs.
(d) They are having mid-terms.
7. What kind of clothing is Luna wearing?
(a) A chiffon gown.
(b) A formal gown.
(c) A sun dress.
(d) A flapper dress.
8. What does Luna ask of Regan when he wakes her in the middle of the night?
(a) To ask if she would lend him her eye shadow.
(b) To show her a new dress he bought.
(c) To ask if she would lend him her chenille sweater.
(d) What she thinks of his outfit.
9. Why is Liam agitated on the evening she and Regan are to go shopping?
(a) Regan is late getting home from her babysitting job.
(b) Liam is nervous.
(c) Liam is afraid their parents will find out.
(d) Liam is afraid Regan will not go through with it.
10. Why does Liam's dad talk to Coach Hewitt?
(a) To ask if Regan can play baseball with the boys.
(b) To ask if Liam can be reinstated on the soccer team.
(c) To see if Liam can play on the baseball team.
(d) To ask if Regan can join the swim team.
11. What is Liam doing as he watches and listens to her mother talk about an account she wants to land?
(a) Learning how girls talk and gesture.
(b) Thinking about his mother's shade of lipstick.
(c) Feeling depressed that Regan gets to be the girl in the family.
(d) Thinking about painting his nails the same color that his mother is wearing.
12. About what does Chris tease Regan?
(a) The way she pinned up her hair to keep it out of the flames.
(b) Her intense concentration.
(c) Her goggles.
(d) Her brains.
13. Why does Regan stand guard outside the girl's bathroom?
(a) So Liam can change into Luna.
(b) She is not standing guard; she's just waiting.
(c) Because Liam insists on using the girl's bathroom instead of the men's.
(d) So Liam can use the restroom.
14. What is different about chemistry class the next day?
(a) The students are given a study hour.
(b) There is a substitute teacher.
(c) Chris is not there.
(d) There is no daily quizz.
15. What wakes Regan?
(a) The doorbell.
(b) Her mom yelling at her to get up.
(c) A gunshot outside.
(d) Someone has come into her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Regan's chemistry teacher notes the relationship between Regan and Liam?
2. What is Liam good at pretending?
3. When Liam and Regan played house as children, what role does Liam play?
4. What does Regan obsess about as she is babysitting?
5. Why do the lights flicker when Regan opens the basement door?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)