|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liam want to share with Liam when he opens his door?
(a) That he has contacted a transsexual who has completed the transition.
(b) The research he has done on transgendered people.
(c) That he has an appointment with a doctor to discuss transition.
(d) That he is in love.
2. To what does Liam agree when Aly, Regan and Shannon are painting their nails once?
(a) Painting his nails.
(b) Watching television in the basement.
(c) Putting make-up on him.
(d) Using a PC fan to dry their nails.
3. What does Liam relinquish to his father without a fight?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) The keys to Liam's car.
(c) His last report card.
(d) The list of those who made the ball team.
4. Why does Aly usually hang out at Liam and Regan's home?
(a) Because Liam and Regan's parents rarely come into their personal space.
(b) Because Liam and Regan's parents are rarely home.
(c) Because Liam and Regan's parents think Aly hung the moon.
(d) Because Aly is in love with Liam despite knowing about Luna.
5. What does Regan wonder what her parents cannot see?
(a) The boy in her.
(b) That Liam is so unhappy.
(c) Liam's intelligence.
(d) The girl in Liam.
6. What does Liam tell Regan he wants to do?
(a) Move away from home.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Kill their father.
(d) Move to New York City.
7. What does Liam and Regan's dad do when they return from the mall?
(a) Says someone called about Liam being dressed like a girl at the mall.
(b) Asks Liam about the ball team tryouts.
(c) Asks them about Luna.
(d) Grounds them.
8. Who is Teri Lynn?
(a) A clerk in the mall.
(b) A transsexual.
(c) One of Regan's friends at school.
(d) A famous tennis player.
9. What does Aly tell Regan she would do someday concerning Liam?
(a) Give him a bra.
(b) Give him a doll.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Introduce him to a nice boy.
10. What is different about chemistry class the next day?
(a) There is no daily quizz.
(b) Chris is not there.
(c) The students are given a study hour.
(d) There is a substitute teacher.
11. Why does Regan stand guard outside the girl's bathroom?
(a) Because Liam insists on using the girl's bathroom instead of the men's.
(b) So Liam can use the restroom.
(c) So Liam can change into Luna.
(d) She is not standing guard; she's just waiting.
12. Why do the lights flicker when Regan opens the basement door?
(a) There is a short in the switch.
(b) Liam is experimenting with power switches for computers.
(c) It is a silent alarm.
(d) The breeze when the door opens blows the bare bulb hanging from the ceiling.
13. Why does Regan feel guilty about the chemistry quiz?
(a) It was her smart off that caused Mr. Bruchac to give a quiz.
(b) She made a 100.
(c) She had been hoping for a quiz to bring up her grade.
(d) She thinks Bruchac is harassing her by giving quizzes because of Liam.
14. What time is it when Regan wakes?
(a) 6 A.M.
(b) 10 A.M.
(d) 2:30 A.M.
15. What is Regan not able to do in chemistry class the next day?
(b) Put up with Shannon's mindless chatter.
(c) Laugh at Chris' jokes.
(d) Light the Bunsen burner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Liam good at pretending?
2. What does Regan remember about Shannon Eiber?
3. What did Liam's father once do when Liam is being harassed at school?
4. What does Luna announce to Regan?
5. What does Liam say he will start next week after talking to Coach Hewitt?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)