|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Chris lead Aly to the theater prop room?
(a) He wants to show her his idea for a play.
(b) He left her purse there.
(c) He wants to have privacy to talk to her about Liam.
(d) He wants to make her laugh.
2. How does Liam act when the girls dance?
(a) He allows Lia Marie out and shows that side of him.
(b) He takes the male role so Regan is not embarrassed.
(c) He leaves them so he is not tempted to act like a girl.
(d) Depressed that he cannot do that.
3. What does Liam ask Regan if their father did while in the basement?
(a) Open Liam's treasure chest.
(b) Look at any of Liam's videos.
(c) Notice the bulletin board of pictures.
(d) Look at the titles of Liam's books on the shelf.
4. What happens after Regan's mother hangs up the phone?
(a) She tells Regan what chores to do that afternoon.
(b) She tells Regan she is on restrictions for going to the rave.
(c) She tells Liam she is making an appointment with a psychiatrist.
(d) She tells Liam to stay home from school to talk to her and his dad.
5. Why does Liam's dad talk to Coach Hewitt?
(a) To ask if Liam can be reinstated on the soccer team.
(b) To ask if Regan can play baseball with the boys.
(c) To ask if Regan can join the swim team.
(d) To see if Liam can play on the baseball team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aly seem determined to do?
2. Why do the lights flicker when Regan opens the basement door?
3. What happens when Liam went shopping alone?
4. What is going on in Genesee the coming weekend?
5. What does Liam tell Cody to keep Cody from mentioning Liam to his parents?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)