1. When is it that the sound of the baby's crying usually begins?
A couple of nights after moving in
2. Where does it seem the baby's cries are coming from?
In a wall of the master bedroom
3. What is the name of Helen Boyle's secretary?
4. What is the image the owners usually see reflected in the water in the tub?
A wrinkled face
5. Where does the face of the barbiturate suicide appear?
6. What is the name realtors give to the houses that are haunted?
This section contains 5,132 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)