Prologue and Chapters 1-4
1. When is it that the sound of the baby's crying usually begins?
(a) The first night after moving in
(b) A couple of months after moving in
(c) At least a week after moving in
(d) A couple of nights after moving in
2. Where does it seem the baby's cries are coming from?
(a) In the room that was a nursery
(b) Under the house
(c) In the attic
(d) In a wall of the master bedroom
3. What is the name of Helen Boyle's secretary?
4. What is the image the owners usually see reflected in the water in the tub?
(a) A baby
(b) A wrinkled face
(c) A pig
(d) The Grim Reaper
5. Where does the face of the barbiturate suicide appear?
(a) A mirror
(b) A window
(c) A staircase
(d) A tub filled with water
6. What is the name realtors give to the houses that are haunted?
(a) Chained houses
(b) Hopeless houses
(c) Distressed houses
(d) Haunted houses
This section contains 5,132 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)