|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ayah believe Chato doesn't like guiding "the old ewes"?
(a) He is used to guiding cattle.
(b) He dislikes sheep.
(c) He is tired of working.
(d) It reminds him of Jimmie.
2. As Ayah searches in the night, what does she think about her relationship with Chato?
(a) He is a good husband.
(b) He badly hurts her.
(c) There is no place for him but with her.
(d) He tries, but fails her greatly.
3. Whom did the government person talk to about Jimmie's death?
(b) Ayah's mother.
(d) The white rancher.
4. Why doesn't Ayah care about the loss of the money?
(a) The money causes problems for her and Chato.
(b) The money doesn't give her what she wants.
(c) It is white man's money.
(d) She doesn't understand how to use it.
5. How did Jimmie actually die?
(a) In a friendly fire.
(b) In a helicopter crash.
(c) Taken hostage and killed.
(d) In a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ayah, Chato is doing what a lot lately?
2. Where did Ayah remember finding Chato passed out at over the many years?
3. Where does Ayah believe is a place for Chato and herself to wait out the storm?
4. Ayah remembers that Danny used to do what?
5. What does Ayah think Chato's shoes look like in the snow?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)