|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the last visit with Danny and Ella, what did Danny give to Ayah?
(a) A plant.
(b) A flower.
(c) A bird he draew on paper.
(d) A note.
2. The last time Ayah met with her children, how did Ella stare at her?
(a) With anger.
(b) Like the men in the bar do.
(c) With love.
(d) With hope.
3. How did Jimmie actually die?
(a) Taken hostage and killed.
(b) In a helicopter crash.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) In a friendly fire.
4. What are the sounds Ayah hears at the beginning of section two?
(a) Chato's cries.
(b) People arguing.
(d) Dogs barking.
5. What kind of livestock does Chato and Ayah have at their home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ayah go searching in the winter night?
2. When the children visited for the last time, why did Ayah not say goodbye?
3. As Ayah studies the faces in the bar, whom do they remind her of?
4. What traditional thing does Ayah and Chato do every May?
5. Ayah remembers what types of items in the black pot that are used for dying wool?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)