|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the boy with whom Lucy lost her virginity?
2. What did the mothers of Lucy's father's children often do?
(a) Have communal dinners.
(b) Tutor all the children.
(c) Spend holidays together.
(d) Try to kill the other mothers' babies.
3. What hobby does Lucy take an interest in?
(b) Stamp Collecting.
4. Who is Mariah's best friend?
5. Who is the store owner with whom Lucy has sex?
6. What do Lucy and Peggy decide to do together?
(a) Go to night school.
(b) Get an apartment.
(c) Learn to drive.
(d) Take a vacation.
7. Where do Mariah and the girls spend the Summer?
(c) The Great Lakes.
8. In Chapter 3, how long has Lucy been away from her home ?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Six months.
9. Who kisses Lucy at a party she and Peggy attend?
10. What does Lucy send to her mother?
(a) Plane ticket.
11. How old does Mariah turn in Chapter 3?
12. What does Lucy tell her mother in a letter?
(a) She will never come home again.
(b) She will be home for Christmas.
(c) She is getting married.
(d) She will come home in two years.
13. What do Lewis and Mariah argue about one night at dinner?
(a) Where they want to go on vacation.
(b) Who is the better driver.
(c) How to discipline the girls.
(d) What animal is eating Lewis' garden.
14. What does Lewis do when Lucy tries to take a picture of the family?
(a) He invites Lucy into the shot.
(b) He storms out of the room.
(c) He encourages the girls to smile.
(d) He breaks the camera.
15. Which of the following does NOT describe the person in #86?
(a) She curses.
(b) She smokes.
(c) She wears tight jeans.
(d) She drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Mariah and Lewis' marriage in Chapter 4?
2. Who was Lucy's friend who was manually stimulated by the fisherman?
3. Where is Lucy's homeland?
4. What is the source of the first argument Lucy and Peggy have?
5. It is ________________ that Mariah does not see that her affluent lifestyle is destroying the environment she wants to champion.
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)