Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After living in the artist's colony, where does Alice move to?
2. What does Lila decide to do with her case?
3. When Alice goes to the lineup, what does she fret about that morning?
4. Jamie drives Alice home so that she can do what?
5. What is different about the one-way mirror Alice sees as opposed to the ones she sees on cop shows?
Essay Topic 1
Many times in her life, Alice makes up stories in place of real events. Write an essay on the nature of Alice's lies and why she does this. Make sure to provide at least three examples. What does she realize she cannot hide? Why would she try to?
Essay Topic 2
Think about Alice's perception of fiction writers vs. poets, and Gallagher vs. Wolff. Why does Alice see herself a certain way? Who does she seem to identify with more? Why do you think this is?
Essay Topic 3
When Alice sees her rapist and things get hectic, Ken "wimps out." Write an essay on how Alice's view of Ken changes throughout her ordeal, providing at least three examples.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)