Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After living in the artist's colony, where does Alice move to?
2. What does Lila decide to do with her case?
3. When Alice goes to the lineup, what does she fret about that morning?
4. Jamie drives Alice home so that she can do what?
5. What is different about the one-way mirror Alice sees as opposed to the ones she sees on cop shows?
Essay Topic 1
Think about the difference between Mary Alice and Linda. Write a compare/contrast essay between these two people and the comforts that Alice finds in them.
Essay Topic 2
Think about Alice's family while she was growing up. Write an essay on how Alice's childhood shapes her behavior as an adult, making sure to provide at least three strong examples.
Essay Topic 3
Consider Alice's reaction to Meggesto's questioning. Then write an essay from both sides of the argument, explaining why Meggesto would behave as he did to Alice and how Alice reacts to Meggesto.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)