|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is forced to leave the room during the lineup per the defense attorney's request?
2. What is Paquette's motive in asking Alice many detailed questions in rapid-fire?
3. What is the name of the dog Alice sits with on the Fourth of July and watches fireworks?
4. How many years is Madison sentenced to?
5. Why was it hard for Alice to identify her rapist at the lineup?
Essay Topic 1
Think about Alice's hallmates during her first year in college. Why do the girls try to prove to the others that they are more experienced? What kind of power does an experienced girl hold over the others? Be sure to use at least two examples.
Essay Topic 2
When Alice sees her rapist and things get hectic, Ken "wimps out." Write an essay on how Alice's view of Ken changes throughout her ordeal, providing at least three examples.
Essay Topic 3
After Alice leaves college, she struggles to find herself and deal with her emotions. Write an essay about the way Alice tries to disconnect herself from her emotions and the result of these actions.
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)