Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After living in the artist's colony, where does Alice move to?
2. What does Lila decide to do with her case?
3. When Alice goes to the lineup, what does she fret about that morning?
4. Jamie drives Alice home so that she can do what?
5. What is different about the one-way mirror Alice sees as opposed to the ones she sees on cop shows?
Throughout her trail, Alice constantly enforces the fact that she was a virgin when she was raped. Write an essay on the importance of Alice's virginity on her case and what her trial might have been like if she had not been a virgin.
Many times in her life, Alice makes up stories in place of real events. Write an essay on the nature of Alice's lies and why she does this. Make sure to provide at least three examples. What does she realize she cannot hide? Why would she try to?
Think about Alice's boyfriend Steve Carbonaro, and his obsession with Man of La Mancha. Write an essay on how Alice's viewpoint differs from Steve's, and how the two inevitably break up as a result. Be sure to use examples in your argument.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)