|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After living in the artist's colony, where does Alice move to?
2. What does Lila decide to do with her case?
3. When Alice goes to the lineup, what does she fret about that morning?
4. Jamie drives Alice home so that she can do what?
5. What is different about the one-way mirror Alice sees as opposed to the ones she sees on cop shows?
Essay Topic 1
Think about the difference between Mary Alice and Linda. Write a compare/contrast essay between these two people and the comforts that Alice finds in them.
Essay Topic 2
Throughout her trail, Alice constantly enforces the fact that she was a virgin when she was raped. Write an essay on the importance of Alice's virginity on her case and what her trial might have been like if she had not been a virgin.
Essay Topic 3
Many times in her life, Alice makes up stories in place of real events. Write an essay on the nature of Alice's lies and why she does this. Make sure to provide at least three examples. What does she realize she cannot hide? Why would she try to?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)