|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After living in the artist's colony, where does Alice move to?
2. What does Lila decide to do with her case?
3. When Alice goes to the lineup, what does she fret about that morning?
4. Jamie drives Alice home so that she can do what?
5. What is different about the one-way mirror Alice sees as opposed to the ones she sees on cop shows?
Essay Topic 1
Think about Alice's boyfriend Steve Carbonaro, and his obsession with Man of La Mancha. Write an essay on how Alice's viewpoint differs from Steve's, and how the two inevitably break up as a result. Be sure to use examples in your argument.
Essay Topic 2
Think about Linda's reaction to her rape, both to the case and to Alice. Write an essay about Lila's behavior after she was raped and the reasons for her actions. How do they differ from Alice? How are they similar?
Essay Topic 3
Think about the clothes Alice wears at important times in her life. Write an essay discussing the significance of the clothing Alice wears at critical points in the book, using at least three examples.
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)