Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After living in the artist's colony, where does Alice move to?
2. What does Lila decide to do with her case?
3. When Alice goes to the lineup, what does she fret about that morning?
4. Jamie drives Alice home so that she can do what?
5. What is different about the one-way mirror Alice sees as opposed to the ones she sees on cop shows?
Essay Topic 1
Read Alice's poem "If They Caught You," annotating and analyzing the poem. Then write an essay analyzing the stylistic elements of the poem, and how they contribute to the tone and meaning of the poem.
Essay Topic 2
Alice frets about the impression both her testimony and actions will make on her case. Write an essay about the importance of Alice's appearance while in the courtroom. Make sure you use at least three examples.
Essay Topic 3
Think about Alice's perception of fiction writers vs. poets, and Gallagher vs. Wolff. Why does Alice see herself a certain way? Who does she seem to identify with more? Why do you think this is?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)