|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sgt. Lorenz apologize to Alice for?
(a) Accusing her of doing drugs.
(b) Not caring about her case enough.
(c) Being mean to her in May.
(d) Telling others that she was a liar.
2. What good news does Alice hear on November 16th?
(a) The hair sample matched Madison.
(b) Madison pled guilty to rape.
(c) Madison has been caught.
(d) Alice won her case.
3. During Alice's trial, when does she begin to cry?
(a) When she looks at her father.
(b) When she leaves the witness stand.
(c) When she sees Madison.
(d) When they show her photos of herself.
4. What is the name of the ADA that flirts with Professor Gallagher?
5. What is the name of the artists colony Alice goes to?
(a) Gander Mountain Arts Colony.
(b) Sierra Nevada Arts Colony.
(c) Dorland Mountain Arts Colony.
(d) Colorado Springs Arts Colony.
Short Answer Questions
1. After living in the artist's colony, where does Alice move to?
2. What do Alice and Jamie drink at Jamie's apartment?
3. Who does Alice develop a crush on in her fiction class?
4. What connection does Detective Murphy try and make with Alice while he is escorting her to trial?
5. What music do Alice and Jamie listen to in his apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the beginning of their sophomore year, why do Mary Alice and Alice see less of each other? Who does Alice become friends with?
2. What does Meggesto question Alice at length about? Why does he do this?
3. On the day of her trail, why is Alice's father not allowed in the courtroom? What does Alice think about this?
4. What happens to Lila while Alice is at a poetry reading? What is her reaction to Alice after her rape?
5. What lie does Alice tell Jamie one night when they are at the bar? Why does she tell him this?
6. When Alice goes to the lineup, what is she afraid of? What do the police assure her?
7. What outfit does Alice wear to her trial? What does Gail say is important about this?
8. After Alice finishes college, where does she go? Why is she happy to do this?
9. What is the name of Alice's attorney? Why does Alice like her attorney?
10. When does Alice know that she chose the wrong suspect? What does her attorney say about this?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)