|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jamie drives Alice home so that she can do what?
(a) Grab her textbook.
(b) Get her toothbrush.
(c) Get more booze.
(d) Take out her contacts.
2. Why does Alice's mother go along with Alice living with Steve for a summer?
(a) He could act as a bodygaurd.
(b) She doesn't know they are boyfriend and girlfriend.
(c) Alice and Steve are engaged.
(d) Her mother thinks Alice is a good girl.
3. What are the suspects in the lineup wearing?
(a) Prison uniforms.
(b) Orange jumpsuits.
(c) Blue shirts and dark blue pants.
(d) Street clothes.
4. What is Alice terrified to go and fix by herself when she is living with her boyfriend?
(a) Her car.
(b) The window.
(c) A fuse.
(d) The front door.
5. Where does Alice say her prescription for glasses is from during the preliminary hearing?
(a) Dr. Clark.
(b) Dr. Bonema.
(c) Dr. Roe.
(d) Dr. Kent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the attorney representing Alice?
2. After Alice and Jamie have sex, what does Alice do?
3. What does Meggesto ask Alice about during the preliminary hearing that hurts her a lot?
4. When Alice goes to the lineup, what does she fret about that morning?
5. What did Lila's attacker ask Lila while he was raping her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question is popular that the grand jury asks Alice? What does Alice try to play up to the grand jury?
2. During her junior year of college, who does Alice date? What does she like about him?
3. What does Meggesto question Alice at length about? Why does he do this?
4. After Alice finishes college, where does she go? Why is she happy to do this?
5. What lie does Alice tell Jamie one night when they are at the bar? Why does she tell him this?
6. When Alice goes to the lineup, what is she afraid of? What do the police assure her?
7. What is unusual about both Alice's doctor and her original attorney? Why won't they let Gail act as Alice's attorney?
8. When does Alice know that she chose the wrong suspect? What does her attorney say about this?
9. What outfit does Alice wear to her trial? What does Gail say is important about this?
10. What important day does Alice's trial fall on? What do they do to try and fix this?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)