|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Alice have in her back pocket?
(a) Nine dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Eight dollars.
2. What does the doctor inject Alice with in order to relax her?
3. What is written on the t-shirt that Alice made Mary Alice for her birthday?
(a) Mrs. Mick Jagger.
(b) Mrs. Joey Hart.
(c) Mrs. Bruce Springsteen.
(d) Mrs. Jimmy Page.
4. What is the name of the boy that Alice showed photos of to her hallmates during her freshman year?
5. What doesn't Alice's father understand that hurts Alice to this day?
(a) How Alice couldn't identify her attacker.
(b) How Alice is so calm about it now.
(c) How the attacker raped her without a weapon.
(d) How Alice's screams could not be heard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alice holding in the pictures she took earlier in the night?
2. What kind of poems does Alice's teacher tell her she should write?
3. After Alice sees and identifies her rapist, who is in her dream that night?
4. What is the name of the representative from the Rape Crisis Center?
5. What literary character does Steve compare Alice to?
Short Essay Questions
1. As the attacker is raping Alice, what does Alice begin to think of? What does she start doing?
2. What show does Alice find uncomfortable watching with her family? Why is she uncomfortable about it?
3. What does Alice say to her mother about the men they pass while driving to pick Mary up from college? How does her mother respond to this?
4. When do people say a woman stops fighting? What does Alice say about this?
5. On Alice's first day of Gallagher's class, what does Tess do? Why does she do this?
6. What was the tunnel at the beginning of the book once used for? What does Alice see in the tunnel that still remains with her to this day?
7. When Alice first sees her rapist, what does he say to her? How does Alice respond?
8. What does Mary Alice do before Alice leaves with her mother? Why does she do this?
9. When Alice comes home after the rape, what does Alice say that shocks her father? Why does she do this?
10. What does Alice's Dad question about the rape? How does this make Alice feel?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)