|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Alice become involved with during her post-graduate years?
2. What does Alice put in her bag as she is packing for home at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) A bottle of Absolute.
(b) Her Italian textbook.
(c) Her case file.
(d) Jamie's shirt.
3. What are the suspects in the lineup wearing?
(a) Orange jumpsuits.
(b) Street clothes.
(c) Prison uniforms.
(d) Blue shirts and dark blue pants.
4. When Alice goes to the lineup, what does she fret about that morning?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her sweater.
(c) Her pantyhose.
(d) Her ride to the station.
5. What snag develops during the preliminary hearing so that Alice has to go through another process?
(a) Alice didn't offically identify Madison.
(b) Alice never got a proper pelvic exam.
(c) Alice forgot to take the oath before testifying.
(d) Alice's rape kit was lost.
6. What happens to Alice when she is at the poetry reading?
(a) She throws up.
(b) She has stomach cramps.
(c) She goes into labor.
(d) She has a premonition.
7. While Alice waits for the grand jury, what does she do?
(a) Talk to the police.
(b) Go to the bathroom.
(c) Her Italian homework.
(d) Call her mother.
8. Who does Alice ask to go with her to the primary hearing?
(a) Tess Gallagher.
(b) Ken Childs.
(c) Mary Alice.
(d) Tobias Wolff.
9. What number suspect does Alice choose?
10. What is Alice terrified to go and fix by herself when she is living with her boyfriend?
(a) A fuse.
(b) Her car.
(c) The front door.
(d) The window.
11. What does Alice say the result of the design of the grand jury room is?
(a) The judge towers over everyone.
(b) All eyes are on the witness stand.
(c) The witness cannot be heard.
(d) The prosecutor has an advantage.
12. What is Madison's bail set at?
(a) 1 Million.
13. What is the name of the artists colony Alice goes to?
(a) Dorland Mountain Arts Colony.
(b) Sierra Nevada Arts Colony.
(c) Colorado Springs Arts Colony.
(d) Gander Mountain Arts Colony.
14. How many years is Madison sentenced to?
15. At what college does Alice find a teaching job?
(a) Hunter College.
(b) Albion College.
(c) Dali College.
(d) Schoolcraft College.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their sophomore year at Syracuse, why is Mary Alice busy?
2. Why is Sgt. Lorenz wearing an eye patch after Alice gets off the stand?
3. During Alice's trial, when does she begin to cry?
4. What is different about the one-way mirror Alice sees as opposed to the ones she sees on cop shows?
5. What is the name of the dog Alice sits with on the Fourth of July and watches fireworks?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)