|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What music do Alice and Jamie listen to in his apartment?
(a) Hank Williams.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Tom Petty.
(d) Johnny Cash.
2. What is Paquette's motive in asking Alice many detailed questions in rapid-fire?
(a) To make her cry.
(b) To have her accidentally lie.
(c) To exhaust her.
(d) To make her seem less genuine.
3. During her junior year, who is Alice and Lila's third roommate?
(d) Mary Alice.
4. Why does Alice choose one suspect over the other?
(a) He says something to her.
(b) He starts crying.
(c) He looks at her.
(d) He smiles the same.
5. What drug does Alice become involved with during her post-graduate years?
6. What day does Alice's rape trial begin?
(a) May 17th.
(b) March 3rd.
(c) April 15th.
(d) December 30th.
7. What is the last question the ADA asks Alice before he turns questioning over to the defense attorney?
(a) Whether she was a virgin.
(b) What her rapist's name was.
(c) What color her rapist was.
(d) What she was wearing.
8. What three colors does Alice wear to her trial?
(a) Black, blue, and red.
(b) Yellow, pink and white.
(c) Red, white and blue.
(d) Green, grey and black.
9. What do Lila and Alice start calling each other?
10. Who do Alice and her mother watch while they are trying to lose weight?
(a) Brooke Shields.
(b) Richard Simmons.
(c) Denise Austin.
(d) Kathy Smith.
11. When Alice goes to the lineup, what does she fret about that morning?
(a) Her pantyhose.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her ride to the station.
(d) Her sweater.
12. What does Alice say about Maria?
(a) She is the strongest person she knows.
(b) She is in denial.
(c) She will wear her rape eternally.
(d) She survived.
13. In what course does Alice meet Marc?
(a) Ecstatic Religion.
(b) Women of the Bible.
(c) Ritual and Remembrance.
(d) Ritual and religion.
14. What does Alice say the result of the design of the grand jury room is?
(a) The prosecutor has an advantage.
(b) The judge towers over everyone.
(c) The witness cannot be heard.
(d) All eyes are on the witness stand.
15. What is the name of Alice's new friend during her sophomore year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition is Maria Flores in the next time Alice sees her?
2. What question do several of the jurors ask Alice at the grand jury hearing?
3. What does Sgt. Lorenz apologize to Alice for?
4. What poet's reading is Alice at when Lila is raped?
5. What does Meggesto ask Alice about during the preliminary hearing that hurts her a lot?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)