|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Alice's trial, when does she begin to cry?
(a) When she leaves the witness stand.
(b) When they show her photos of herself.
(c) When she sees Madison.
(d) When she looks at her father.
2. What does Maria Flores tell Alice in confidence?
(a) She was raped by her brothers and father.
(b) She thinks Alice is the strongest person she knows.
(c) She is afraid of being raped.
(d) Her mother was raped.
3. Who does Alice ask to call the police for her?
(a) Mary Alice.
(b) The RSA.
4. What does Alice say are the two styles of neighborhood available?
(a) Ghetto and upscale.
(b) Hoighty and normal.
(c) Safe and not safe.
(d) Poor and rich.
5. What three colors does Alice wear to her trial?
(a) Green, grey and black.
(b) Yellow, pink and white.
(c) Black, blue, and red.
(d) Red, white and blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Alice's father understand that hurts Alice to this day?
2. After Alice and Jamie have sex, what does Alice do?
3. What does the suspect agree to provide samples of?
4. While Alice waits for the grand jury, what does she do?
5. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Alice sees only once?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)