|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice say the result of the design of the grand jury room is?
(a) The witness cannot be heard.
(b) All eyes are on the witness stand.
(c) The prosecutor has an advantage.
(d) The judge towers over everyone.
2. What does Paquette request before Alice's trial begins that is reminiscent of his actions during the lineup?
(a) He asks for a closed court.
(b) He asks Madison's friend to step in.
(c) He makes Alice uncomfortable.
(d) He pleads the fifth.
3. During her junior year, who is Alice and Lila's third roommate?
(d) Mary Alice.
4. What is the name of the dorm that Alice stays in during her second year of college?
(a) Haven Hall.
(b) Wilson Hall.
(c) Shaw Hall.
(d) Kimmel Hall.
5. Who wants to give Alice a hug when she gets back to the dorm?
(a) The RSA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of poems does Alice's teacher tell her she should write?
2. What does Alice hold on to while the man drags her to the tunnel?
3. How many years is Madison sentenced to?
4. Who does Alice develop a crush on in her fiction class?
5. Who is Alice fond of in her congregation?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)