Chapters 1 through 3
1. Who is the memoir dedicated to?
(a) David Miller-Gold.
(b) David Lee Gold.
(c) Glen Miller.
(d) Glen David Gold.
2. What did the tunnel where Alice was raped once function as?
(a) A sewer system.
(b) An entry to an ampitheatre.
(c) An entry to a football stadium.
(d) A part of the underground railroad.
3. What does Alice see while she is getting raped?
(a) A used needle.
(b) A pink hair tie.
(c) A broken bottle.
(d) A twenty dollar bill.
4. What makes Alice think about the girl that was murdered in the tunnel?
(c) A beer bottle.
(d) A hair tie.
5. What does the assailant say to Alice when he first grabs her?
(a) I'll kill your family if you scream.
(b) I'll kill you if you scream.
(c) Stay calm I'm not gonna hurt you.
(d) I'm gonna slit your throat.
6. What does Alice say her cries did to the assailant?
(a) Made him scream back at her.
(b) Made him cry.
(c) Made him hesitate.
(d) Urged him on.
This section contains 4,112 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)