Chapters 1 through 3
1. Who is the memoir dedicated to?
(a) David Miller-Gold.
(b) Glen David Gold.
(c) Glen Miller.
(d) David Lee Gold.
2. What did the tunnel where Alice was raped once function as?
(a) A part of the underground railroad.
(b) A sewer system.
(c) An entry to an ampitheatre.
(d) An entry to a football stadium.
3. What does Alice see while she is getting raped?
(a) A pink hair tie.
(b) A broken bottle.
(c) A used needle.
(d) A twenty dollar bill.
4. What makes Alice think about the girl that was murdered in the tunnel?
(a) A hair tie.
(c) A beer bottle.
5. What does the assailant say to Alice when he first grabs her?
(a) Stay calm I'm not gonna hurt you.
(b) I'll kill your family if you scream.
(c) I'm gonna slit your throat.
(d) I'll kill you if you scream.
6. What does Alice say her cries did to the assailant?
(a) Made him scream back at her.
(b) Made him cry.
(c) Made him hesitate.
(d) Urged him on.
This section contains 4,112 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)