1. In Chapter 1, how does Dixon describe Welch's feelings toward music?
He says it is Welch's passion.
2. How long is Dixon's probationary teaching period at the university?
3. How does Dixon know Margaret?
She is also a lecturer.
4. Why did Margaret try to commit suicide?
A failed romance.
5. How does Dixon feel about seeing Margaret for the first time since she left the hospital?
6. In Chapter 1, what article does Welch ask Dixon about?
The one about shipbuilding techniques.
This section contains 4,919 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)