|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertrand criticize Dixon for missing at the art festival?
(a) His notes.
(b) The point of the event.
(c) The food.
(d) The introductions.
2. In Chapter 2, why does Margaret thank Dixon?
(a) For sending her flowers.
(b) For comforting her.
(c) For giving her space.
(d) For buying her drinks.
3. What does Dixon do when he learns his article will be published in Chapter 3?
(a) Calls his friends.
4. In Chapter 17, what does Johns warn Dixon of?
(a) His future.
(b) His motives.
(c) His job.
(d) His actions.
5. How does Christine describe Dixon's trick of pretending to be a reporter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Dixon to meet Christine at the train station?
2. How does Dixon feel about not seeing Christine anymore?
3. Who is the last person Dixon calls in Chapter 9?
4. Why does Dixon tell Christine she shouldn't marry Bertrand?
5. In Chapter 4, why does Dixon pretend to sing?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)