|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dixon have to walk through to get to his bedroom?
(a) A library.
(b) A storage closet.
(c) A bathroom.
(d) A living area.
2. Why does Dixon stop kissing Christine for the second time?
(a) Dixon is tired.
(b) It's getting late.
(c) She doesn't seem interested.
(d) Welch comes home.
3. Where do Dixon and Margaret go for drinks in Chapter 2?
(a) Welch's house.
(b) The university offices.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A pub.
4. In Chapter 16, whom does Dixon pretend to be when he writes a letter to Johns?
(a) The secretary of Johns's boss.
(b) The angry boyfriend of a girl Johns admires.
(c) Johns's boss.
(d) A girl Johns admires.
5. What does Dixon tell Christine should not be viewed objectively?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dixon insult Christine at the art festival?
2. In Chapter 12, what is the first thing Carol asks Dixon?
3. In Chapter 17, what does Johns warn Dixon of?
4. What makes Dixon suspicious of Bertrand and Carol in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 17, what time does Welch set up a meeting with Dixon?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)