|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. L. S. Caton get a job?
2. Where does Dixon live?
(a) A dorm.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) Campus apartments.
(d) A cottage.
3. In Chapter 16, what is Margaret's reaction to Dixon's opinion about their relationship?
(a) She starts to yell in anger.
(b) She laughs in his face.
(c) She makes fun of him.
(d) She cries hysterically.
4. In Chapter 9, why does Dixon pretend not to know if Bertrand is attending the dance?
(a) He doesn't know for sure if he is.
(b) He wants to go with Christine.
(c) He doesn't want to upset Christine.
(d) He doesn't want to get involved.
5. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon sneak to his bedroom?
(a) Because he has a secret.
(b) Because he was locked out.
(c) Because it is late.
(d) Because he is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dixon and Christine do after their first kiss?
2. While Johns reads the letter Dixon wrote, how do Dixon and his friends react?
3. Whom is Carol Goldsmith married to?
4. How does Bertrand feel about Dixon's suggestion that the rich help the poor?
5. What does Christine do when Dixon tells Margaret about the burn holes in Chapter 7?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)