|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dixon deny pretending to be a reporter on the phone when accused by Mrs. Dixon?
(a) He wants to protect Christine.
(b) He fears losing his job over it.
(c) He doesn't want Welch to be angry.
(d) He doesn't want Bertrand to find out the interview was a fake.
2. While in the taxi, what does Christine say she wishes people would remember about her?
(a) How proud she is.
(b) Her own dreams.
(c) Her father's occupation.
(d) How young she is.
3. Where does Dixon live?
(a) A dorm.
(b) A cottage.
(c) Campus apartments.
(d) A boarding house.
4. While in the taxi, what does Christine ask Dixon about her relationship with Bertrand?
(a) If he is a good match for her.
(b) If she should marry him.
(c) If he is cheating on her.
(d) If she is doing the right thing.
5. Why does Welch invite Dixon to his house in Chapter 18?
(a) To get his opinion on something.
(b) To introduce him to the dean.
(c) To reward him for his research.
(d) To offer him a bribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, how does Atkinson try to stop Margaret's fit the first time?
2. In Chapter 16, how does Atkinson try to stop Margaret's fit for the second time?
3. In Chapter 5, how does Dixon finally fall asleep?
4. In Chapter 18, what does Bertrand say to Dixon about Christine?
5. What do Dixon and Christine do after their first kiss?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)