|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what does Welch do when he runs into Dixon at the library?
(a) Gives him a second lecture job.
(b) Gives him a list of books to check out.
(c) Asks him to leave.
(d) Tells him to finish his lecture sooner.
2. Why does Johns laugh at Dixon in Chapter 4?
(a) For having a poor singing voice.
(b) For being the shortest man in the choir.
(c) For not learning his musical parts in time for the festival.
(d) For lying about being able to read music.
3. In Chapter 1, why does Welch say he wants to see Dixon's article published?
(a) To help him keep his job.
(b) To help Dixon out financially.
(c) To bring honor to their department.
(d) To feel proud as a mentor.
4. Why does Christine give money to Dixon at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Dixon doesn't know why.
(b) As a gift.
(c) To pay him back for the drinks.
(d) For a taxi.
5. Why does Margaret kick Dixon out of her bedroom in Chapter 5?
(a) For passing out.
(b) For asking for money.
(c) For kissing her.
(d) For being drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Dixon ask Welch?
2. After their first kiss, what does Dixon say about Margaret?
3. Who asks Dixon to dance at the end of Chapter 11?
4. At the end of Chapter 12, where does Dixon tell Christine he is going?
5. What allows Dixon to avoid singing the song Welch picks out at the art festival?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)