|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their first kiss, what does Dixon say about Margaret?
(a) That he has wronged her.
(b) That she won't mind.
(c) That they aren't official.
(d) That she can't know about Christine.
2. Where does Mr. Catchpole want to meet with Dixon in Chapter 19?
(a) The pub.
(b) Welch's house.
(c) His office.
(d) The library.
3. While pretending to be a reporter on the phone, why does Dixon suggest Bertrand call Christine?
(a) Because Bertrand asks his opinion.
(b) Because she was looking for him.
(c) Because she might end up working for the paper.
(d) Because she set up the interview.
4. In Chapter 16, how does Atkinson try to stop Margaret's fit the first time?
(a) He holds her back.
(b) He yells at her.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He throws water on her.
5. How does Dixon treat Mr. Catchpole on the phone?
(a) He doesn't even speak to him on the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. After their first kiss, what does Dixon ask Christine to do?
2. In Chapter 10, what does Dixon decide to tell Margaret about what he knows about Carol and Bertrand?
3. While in the taxi, what does Christine say her feelings have been lately?
4. Where does the taxi stop on the way to Welch's?
5. After the dance, why does Christine have a hard time getting in Welch's house?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)