|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christine describe Dixon's trick of pretending to be a reporter?
2. After dancing with Carol in Chapter 12, how does Dixon describe Christine's appearance?
(a) She looks bored.
(b) She looks confused.
(c) She looks excited.
(d) She looks angry.
3. Why does Dixon write the letter to Johns in Chapter 16?
(a) Because someone asks him to.
(b) For revenge.
(c) For a joke.
(d) Because he is bored.
4. Who offers to help Dixon hide the burn hole on the rug?
5. At the end of Chapter 16, where does Dixon decide to go?
(a) To the pub.
(b) To Welch's.
(c) His office.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does Dixon pretend to sing?
2. Where does Dr. L. S. Caton get a job?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Michie say about Dixon's syllabus?
4. In Chapter 5, what impresses Dixon about Margaret after he uses the bathroom?
5. What does Dixon worry about while kissing Margaret in Chapter 5?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)