|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week is it in the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. Why does Dixon stop kissing Christine for the second time?
(a) Welch comes home.
(b) Dixon is tired.
(c) She doesn't seem interested.
(d) It's getting late.
3. Why does Dixon write the letter to Johns in Chapter 16?
(a) Because someone asks him to.
(b) For revenge.
(c) For a joke.
(d) Because he is bored.
4. How does Dixon respond to new that Caton is moving?
(a) He is worried.
(b) He has no opinion.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is glad.
5. How does Bertrand feel about Dixon's suggestion that the rich help the poor?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is proud.
(c) He is offended.
(d) He is intrigued.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dixon do when he learns his article will be published in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon worry about falling asleep?
3. How does Dixon burn a hole in the rug at Welch's?
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dixon say he wouldn't attempt to go after Christine romantically?
5. In Chapter 16, whom does Dixon pretend to be when he writes a letter to Johns?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)