|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carol tell Dixon about her husband's knowledge of her affair with Bertrand?
(a) He probably suspects something.
(b) He knows about it.
(c) She's worried someone will tell.
(d) He knows nothing.
2. In Chapter 12, why does Dixon say he wouldn't attempt to go after Christine romantically?
(a) Because he respects Bertrand.
(b) Because he doesn't like her.
(c) Because she is out of his class.
(d) Because he has to be careful of Margaret.
3. How long will Mr. Julius Gore-Urquhart be in France?
(a) For a month.
(b) For six months.
(c) For a year.
(d) For a week.
4. Whom does Dixon ask to dance at the end of Chapter 10?
(c) No one.
5. What does Dixon do after being kicked out of Margaret's room in Chapter 5?
(a) Tries to sleep.
(b) Calls Johns.
(c) Drinks alcohol.
(d) Gets something to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dixon feel after pretending to be a reporter on the phone?
2. In Chapter 2, why does Dixon continue to agree to take part in art week?
3. In Chapter 3, why does Dixon want to rush to the bus?
4. Where do Dixon and Margaret go for drinks in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 8, why is Welch concerned with the publication date of Dixon's article?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)