|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does Dixon continue to agree to take part in art week?
(a) To earn extra money.
(b) To show off in front of Welch.
(c) To impress Margaret.
(d) To try to get a full time position.
2. How does Dixon burn a hole in the rug at Welch's?
(a) He drops a candle.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) He spills chemicals.
(d) He falls asleep smoking.
3. Who tells Welch about Dixon's fake phone call from Atkinson?
4. After dancing with Carol in Chapter 12, how does Dixon describe Christine's appearance?
(a) She looks angry.
(b) She looks confused.
(c) She looks excited.
(d) She looks bored.
5. How long is Dixon's probationary teaching period at the university?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) One semester.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Margaret try to commit suicide?
2. Why does Dixon put up with Mr. Michie's questions
3. Where does Dixon go after being kicked out of Margaret's room in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dixon say he wouldn't attempt to go after Christine romantically?
5. Who asks Dixon to dance at the end of Chapter 11?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)