|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Christine asks Dixon about Bertrand asking Carol to the dance in Chapter 11, how does Dixon respond?
(a) He tells her he has to leave.
(b) He tells her Carol asked Bertrand.
(c) He tells her the truth.
(d) He tells her he knows nothing.
2. What kind of dancing does Bertrand's fiancée do?
3. In Chapter 11, how does Christine know Bertrand asked Carol to the dance first?
(a) Because Dixon told her.
(b) Because Bertrand accidentally said it.
(c) Because of Carol's attitude.
(d) Because Christine overheard Carol talking about it.
4. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon worry about falling asleep?
(a) Because of what happened with Margaret.
(b) Because he is drunk.
(c) Because he is wide awake.
(d) Because he can't get to his bed.
5. How does the argument between Bertrand, Dixon, and Christine end in Chapter 4?
(a) When Dixon agrees with Bertrand.
(b) When Bertrand walks away.
(c) When Christine insists they stop.
(d) When Dixon decides to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what confuses Dixon about Christine while dancing with her?
2. What musical instrument does Dixon learn he will have to play at art week?
3. What allows Dixon to avoid singing the song Welch picks out at the art festival?
4. In Chapter 9, why does Christine call?
5. Who offers to help Dixon hide the burn hole on the rug?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)