|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does Margaret thank Dixon?
(a) For sending her flowers.
(b) For buying her drinks.
(c) For giving her space.
(d) For comforting her.
2. In Chapter 9, what does Michie say about Dixon's syllabus?
(a) That he thinks it's too light.
(b) That he likes it.
(c) That it is too confusing.
(d) That he thinks it's too heavy.
3. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon worry about falling asleep?
(a) Because he can't get to his bed.
(b) Because of what happened with Margaret.
(c) Because he is drunk.
(d) Because he is wide awake.
4. What does Welch ask Dixon to do at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Write another article.
(b) Talk to Margaret.
(c) Give a lecture.
(d) Stay the night at his house.
5. What does Christine do when Dixon tells Margaret about the burn holes in Chapter 7?
(a) She interrupts.
(b) She hides.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She threatens Dixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dixon and Margaret go for drinks in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Dixon live?
3. While pretending to be a reporter on the phone, what questions does Dixon ask Bertrand?
4. How does Dixon feel after pretending to be a reporter on the phone?
5. Why does Dixon take Welch's phone call in Chapter 9?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)