|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, whom does Dixon wish will join his class?
(a) Students who skip class.
(b) Mr. Michie.
(c) The pretty girls.
(d) The smartest students.
2. In Chapter 1, what article does Welch ask Dixon about?
(a) The one about bridge construction.
(b) The one about highway accidents.
(c) The one about shipbuilding techniques.
(d) The one about labor statistics.
3. Who tells Dixon that Welch's son will be at the art festival?
(a) Dixon overhears someone say it.
4. How does Dixon insult Christine at the art festival?
(a) He calls her a ballerina.
(b) He makes fun of her shoes.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He doesn't shake her hand.
5. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon worry about falling asleep?
(a) Because he is wide awake.
(b) Because he can't get to his bed.
(c) Because he is drunk.
(d) Because of what happened with Margaret.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what is wrong with the song Welch chooses for Dixon to sing?
2. What is Dixon's first impression of Bertrand?
3. How does Dixon know Margaret?
4. What does Dixon do after being kicked out of Margaret's room in Chapter 5?
5. What does Bertrand criticize Dixon for missing at the art festival?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)