|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, why does Welch say he wants to see Dixon's article published?
(a) To help Dixon out financially.
(b) To help him keep his job.
(c) To feel proud as a mentor.
(d) To bring honor to their department.
2. How does Dixon insult Christine at the art festival?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He doesn't shake her hand.
(c) He calls her a ballerina.
(d) He makes fun of her shoes.
3. What does Dixon ask Mr. Atkinson to do in Chapter 3?
(a) Call him at Welch's.
(b) Loan him money for a bus ticket.
(c) Read his article.
(d) Go out with him for drinks.
4. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon sneak to his bedroom?
(a) Because he is drunk.
(b) Because it is late.
(c) Because he was locked out.
(d) Because he has a secret.
5. In Chapter 5, how does Dixon finally fall asleep?
(a) Sitting up.
(b) Curled up in a chair.
(c) On the floor.
(d) Face down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will Mr. Julius Gore-Urquhart be in France?
2. What is Dixon's first impression of Bertrand?
3. In Chapter 4, why does Dixon pretend to sing?
4. How does Margaret discuss her suicide attempt with Dixon?
5. How does Bertrand feel about Dixon's suggestion that the rich help the poor?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)