|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does Dixon continue to agree to take part in art week?
(a) To impress Margaret.
(b) To try to get a full time position.
(c) To earn extra money.
(d) To show off in front of Welch.
2. In Chapter 1, how does Dixon describe Welch's feelings toward music?
(a) He says it is Welch's friend.
(b) He says it is Welch's career.
(c) He says it is Welch's passion.
(d) He says it is Welch's bane.
3. In Chapter 5, what impresses Dixon about Margaret after he uses the bathroom?
(a) She didn't watch.
(b) She has put on lipstick.
(c) She invites him to talk.
(d) She asks if he is all right.
4. What allows Dixon to avoid singing the song Welch picks out at the art festival?
(a) Bertrand walks in.
(b) Welch changes his mind.
(c) It starts to rain.
(d) Someone else demands to sing.
5. What musical instrument does Dixon learn he will have to play at art week?
(a) A recorder.
(b) A piano.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dixon live?
2. In Chapter 3, why does Mr. Michie stop to talk to Dixon?
3. What makes Dixon suspicious of Bertrand and Carol in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 3, how does Dixon learn his article will be published?
5. Why does Johns laugh at Dixon in Chapter 4?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)