|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bertrand excited to meet Mr. Julius Gore-Urquhart?
(a) Because he is an art patron.
(b) Because he is looking for someone to manage his rental properties.
(c) Because he is wise.
(d) Because he is famous.
2. In Chapter 2, why does Margaret thank Dixon?
(a) For buying her drinks.
(b) For sending her flowers.
(c) For comforting her.
(d) For giving her space.
3. How does Dixon insult Christine at the art festival?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He doesn't shake her hand.
(c) He calls her a ballerina.
(d) He makes fun of her shoes.
4. In Chapter 3, whom does Dixon wish will join his class?
(a) Students who skip class.
(b) Mr. Michie.
(c) The smartest students.
(d) The pretty girls.
5. What kind of dancing does Bertrand's fiancée do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dixon do after being kicked out of Margaret's room in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 3, how does Dixon learn his article will be published?
3. In Chapter 5, how does Dixon finally fall asleep?
4. How does Dixon know Margaret?
5. How does the argument between Bertrand, Dixon, and Christine end in Chapter 4?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)