|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dixon have to walk through to get to his bedroom?
(a) A storage closet.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A library.
(d) A living area.
2. How does the argument between Bertrand, Dixon, and Christine end in Chapter 4?
(a) When Christine insists they stop.
(b) When Bertrand walks away.
(c) When Dixon decides to leave.
(d) When Dixon agrees with Bertrand.
3. How does Dixon insult Christine at the art festival?
(a) He calls her a ballerina.
(b) He ignores her.
(c) He doesn't shake her hand.
(d) He makes fun of her shoes.
4. What makes Dixon feel guilty about kissing Margaret in Chapter 5?
(a) Her suicide attempt.
(b) Her family's reputation.
(c) Her wealth.
(d) Her age.
5. Why does Johns laugh at Dixon in Chapter 4?
(a) For lying about being able to read music.
(b) For not learning his musical parts in time for the festival.
(c) For being the shortest man in the choir.
(d) For having a poor singing voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Carol Goldsmith married to?
2. Where does Dixon live?
3. In Chapter 2, why does Margaret thank Dixon?
4. Why does Margaret kick Dixon out of her bedroom in Chapter 5?
5. Where does Dixon go after being kicked out of Margaret's room in Chapter 5?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)