|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dixon put up with Mr. Michie's questions
(a) Because he has professional power.
(b) Because his girlfriend is pretty.
(c) Because Dixon has nothing else to do.
(d) Because he is a friend.
2. Why does Margaret kick Dixon out of her bedroom in Chapter 5?
(a) For being drunk.
(b) For passing out.
(c) For asking for money.
(d) For kissing her.
3. In Chapter 4, why does Dixon pretend to sing?
(a) Because he wants to impress a girl.
(b) Because he doesn't know the words.
(c) Because he doesn't want to be heard.
(d) Because he can't read music.
4. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon sneak to his bedroom?
(a) Because it is late.
(b) Because he was locked out.
(c) Because he is drunk.
(d) Because he has a secret.
5. What does Welch ask Dixon to do at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) Write another article.
(b) Talk to Margaret.
(c) Stay the night at his house.
(d) Give a lecture.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bertrand criticizes Dixon at the art festival, who rescues him from being alone?
2. In Chapter 5, what impresses Dixon about Margaret after he uses the bathroom?
3. In Chapter 3, why does Mr. Michie stop to talk to Dixon?
4. How does the argument between Bertrand, Dixon, and Christine end in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 1, how does Dixon describe Welch's feelings toward music?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)