|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Carol end up going to the dance with?
(a) Bertrand's brother.
(d) No one.
2. In Chapter 3, why does Mr. Michie stop to talk to Dixon?
(a) He wants to know about a subject in class.
(b) He needs directions.
(c) He has a romantic dilemma.
(d) He wants to hear about Dixon's job.
3. Why does Welch invite Dixon to his house in Chapter 18?
(a) To introduce him to the dean.
(b) To offer him a bribe.
(c) To get his opinion on something.
(d) To reward him for his research.
4. How does Dixon say he felt about writing the article in Chapter 1?
(a) He grew bored with it.
(b) He was confused and kept changing his subject.
(c) He hated it.
(d) He loved it.
5. How does Dixon feel after pretending to be a reporter on the phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how does Dixon finally fall asleep?
2. In Chapter 2, why does Dixon continue to agree to take part in art week?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Dixon tell Margaret about their relationship?
4. While in the taxi after the dance, what reason does Christine give Dixon for why her previous relationships ended?
5. Where does Dixon go after being kicked out of Margaret's room in Chapter 5?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)