|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chapter 11 begin?
(a) With Dixon and Christine dancing.
(b) With Bertrand and Christine dancing.
(c) With Carol and Gore-Urquhart dancing.
(d) With Dixon and Margaret dancing.
2. In Chapter 3, whom does Dixon wish will join his class?
(a) Mr. Michie.
(b) The smartest students.
(c) Students who skip class.
(d) The pretty girls.
3. In Chapter 16, what is Margaret's reaction to Dixon's opinion about their relationship?
(a) She starts to yell in anger.
(b) She laughs in his face.
(c) She cries hysterically.
(d) She makes fun of him.
4. In Chapter 5, how does Dixon finally fall asleep?
(a) On the floor.
(b) Sitting up.
(c) Curled up in a chair.
(d) Face down.
5. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon worry about falling asleep?
(a) Because he is drunk.
(b) Because of what happened with Margaret.
(c) Because he is wide awake.
(d) Because he can't get to his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the taxi after the dance, to whom does Dixon compare Bertrand?
2. In Chapter 4, why does Dixon pretend to sing?
3. What does Welch ask Dixon to do at the end of Chapter 1?
4. What does Christine do when Dixon tells Margaret about the burn holes in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 16, how does Atkinson try to stop Margaret's fit for the second time?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)