|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Carol Goldsmith married to?
(a) A tenure-track professor.
(b) A financial aid officer.
(c) A lecturer.
(d) A dean.
2. What day of the week is it in the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. In Chapter 2, why does Dixon continue to agree to take part in art week?
(a) To earn extra money.
(b) To try to get a full time position.
(c) To impress Margaret.
(d) To show off in front of Welch.
4. How does Professor Barclay help Dixon with his "Merrie England" lecture?
(a) He gives him an extension on the due date.
(b) He gives him sheet music.
(c) He gives him research reports.
(d) He gives him art prints.
5. When Bertrand criticizes Dixon at the art festival, who rescues him from being alone?
(d) A pretty student.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Margaret react to the burn holes Dixon left in his room?
2. What does Dixon do to get the first taxi in Chapter 13?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Dixon tell Margaret about her behavior at the dance?
4. At the end of Chapter 16, where does Dixon decide to go?
5. What does Welch's son Michel do for a living?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)