|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dixon take Welch's phone call in Chapter 9?
(a) Because Welch asked him to.
(b) Because the porter was confused.
(c) Because Welch is out.
(d) Because he knows the answer to the caller's problem.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Dixon ask Welch?
(a) If the party went well.
(b) How much longer his probation is.
(c) What his standing at the university it.
(d) If he will get a raise.
3. What makes Dixon feel guilty about kissing Margaret in Chapter 5?
(a) Her wealth.
(b) Her family's reputation.
(c) Her age.
(d) Her suicide attempt.
4. In Chapter 2, why does Margaret thank Dixon?
(a) For giving her space.
(b) For sending her flowers.
(c) For comforting her.
(d) For buying her drinks.
5. While pretending to be a reporter on the phone, what questions does Dixon ask Bertrand?
(a) Questions about his professional goals.
(b) Questions about his vacation.
(c) Questions about his personal life.
(d) Questions about his art.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Margaret discuss her suicide attempt with Dixon?
2. What does Dixon do after being kicked out of Margaret's room in Chapter 5?
3. Who offers to help Dixon hide the burn hole on the rug?
4. In Chapter 6, how long does Dixon wait before going downstairs to breakfast?
5. What kind of dancing does Bertrand's fiancée do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)