|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While pretending to be a reporter on the phone, why does Dixon suggest Bertrand call Christine?
(a) Because she set up the interview.
(b) Because she might end up working for the paper.
(c) Because Bertrand asks his opinion.
(d) Because she was looking for him.
2. How does the argument between Bertrand, Dixon, and Christine end in Chapter 4?
(a) When Bertrand walks away.
(b) When Christine insists they stop.
(c) When Dixon decides to leave.
(d) When Dixon agrees with Bertrand.
3. Why does Johns laugh at Dixon in Chapter 4?
(a) For having a poor singing voice.
(b) For not learning his musical parts in time for the festival.
(c) For lying about being able to read music.
(d) For being the shortest man in the choir.
4. Why is Bertrand excited to meet Mr. Julius Gore-Urquhart?
(a) Because he is looking for someone to manage his rental properties.
(b) Because he is famous.
(c) Because he is wise.
(d) Because he is an art patron.
5. What makes Dixon suspicious of Bertrand and Carol in Chapter 5?
(a) When he sees them hug.
(b) When he hears Carol talking about Bertrand.
(c) When he reads a note from Christine.
(d) When Welch makes a suggestive statement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will Mr. Julius Gore-Urquhart be in France?
2. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon sneak to his bedroom?
3. Why does Dixon put up with Mr. Michie's questions
4. What does Dixon worry about when Johns walks in the room after his phone call with Christine in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 2, why does Margaret thank Dixon?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)