|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon sneak to his bedroom?
(a) Because he was locked out.
(b) Because it is late.
(c) Because he has a secret.
(d) Because he is drunk.
2. In Chapter 7, what reason does Dixon give for leaving Welch's early?
(a) He has to return to work.
(b) Someone needs him at home.
(c) His parents are in town.
(d) He has a date.
3. How does Margaret react to the burn holes Dixon left in his room?
(a) She ignores Dixon.
(b) With disgust.
(c) With humor.
(d) She offers to help hide them.
4. While in the taxi, what does Christine say her feelings have been lately?
5. How does Gore-Urquhart convince the bartender at the dance to give everyone full pints?
(a) Because he has three pretty girls with him.
(b) Because he bribes him.
(c) Because they are both Scottish.
(d) Because he shows a college ID.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dixon say he felt about writing the article in Chapter 1?
2. Who offers to help Dixon hide the burn hole on the rug?
3. What does Margaret tell Dixon about Carol's reaction to not going to the dance with Bertrand?
4. Whom does Margaret ask to dance in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 2, why does Margaret thank Dixon?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)