|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Carol say Margaret will do to Dixon?
(a) Treat him right.
(b) Bring him down.
(c) Make him poor.
(d) Leave him for someone else.
2. In Chapter 15, why does Dixon hurry out a window?
(a) He hears the Welches.
(b) He doesn't want to hurt Christine's feelings.
(c) He doesn't want to spend the night.
(d) He knows the door squeaks.
3. What do Dixon and Christine do after their first kiss?
(a) Leave immediately.
(b) Have coffee.
(c) Go to sleep.
4. Where does the taxi stop on the way to Welch's?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A rest stop.
(d) A bar.
5. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon sneak to his bedroom?
(a) Because it is late.
(b) Because he was locked out.
(c) Because he has a secret.
(d) Because he is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Christine say about Bertrand's motives that evening?
2. In Chapter 4, why does Dixon pretend to sing?
3. When Christine asks Dixon about Bertrand asking Carol to the dance in Chapter 11, how does Dixon respond?
4. Why does Dixon take Welch's phone call in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 9, why does Christine call?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)