|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dixon thank Christine for in Chapter 11?
(a) Loaning him money.
(b) Not starting a fight with Carol.
(c) Dancing with him.
(d) Helping him lie on the phone to Mrs. Welch.
2. After their first kiss, where do Dixon and Christine agree to meet on Tuesday?
(a) A closed classroom.
(b) A hotel restaurant.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A park.
3. In Chapter 3, how does Dixon learn his article will be published?
(a) From a telegram.
(b) Welch tells him.
(c) Through a letter.
(d) With a telephone call.
4. Why does Margaret kick Dixon out of her bedroom in Chapter 5?
(a) For kissing her.
(b) For asking for money.
(c) For passing out.
(d) For being drunk.
5. How does Dixon burn a hole in the rug at Welch's?
(a) He falls asleep smoking.
(b) He spills chemicals.
(c) He drops a candle.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the taxi, what does Christine ask Dixon about her relationship with Bertrand?
2. Why does Dixon tell Christine she shouldn't marry Bertrand?
3. In Chapter 12, what does Carol say Margaret will do to Dixon?
4. What does Welch ask Dixon to do at the end of Chapter 1?
5. Why does Dixon put up with Mr. Michie's questions
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)