|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Margaret try to commit suicide?
(a) No one knows.
(b) She lost her job.
(c) A failed romance.
(d) It was an accident.
2. What musical instrument does Dixon learn he will have to play at art week?
(a) A recorder.
(b) A piano.
(c) A violin.
(d) A guitar.
3. Where do Dixon and Margaret go for drinks in Chapter 2?
(a) Welch's house.
(b) A pub.
(c) The university offices.
(d) A restaurant.
4. In Chapter 3, why does Mr. Michie stop to talk to Dixon?
(a) He wants to know about a subject in class.
(b) He has a romantic dilemma.
(c) He needs directions.
(d) He wants to hear about Dixon's job.
5. What kind of dancing does Bertrand's fiancée do?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what is wrong with the song Welch chooses for Dixon to sing?
2. In Chapter 8, why is Welch concerned with the publication date of Dixon's article?
3. Where does Dixon tell the cab to wait in Chapter 13?
4. After their first kiss, what does Dixon say about Margaret?
5. In Chapter 3, how does Dixon learn his article will be published?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)