|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Dixon think of his finances?
(a) He makes plans for future investments.
(b) He feels secure in them.
(c) He is worried about them.
(d) He doesn't care about his finances.
2. Who asks Dixon to dance at the end of Chapter 11?
(b) No one.
3. At the end of Chapter 12, where does Dixon tell Christine he is going?
(a) Back to school.
(b) To Welch's.
(d) To get a taxi.
4. What is Dixon's first impression of Bertrand?
(a) He is bored with life.
(b) He is conceited.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is well educated.
5. In Chapter 11, what confuses Dixon about Christine while dancing with her?
(a) Her true character.
(b) The way she speaks.
(c) How she could love Bertrand.
(d) Her dreams for the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bertrand excited to meet Mr. Julius Gore-Urquhart?
2. What day of the week is it in the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. In Chapter 5, why does Dixon sneak to his bedroom?
4. In Chapter 12, what is the first thing Carol asks Dixon?
5. Whom does Carol end up going to the dance with?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)