|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gore-Urquhart convince the bartender at the dance to give everyone full pints?
(a) Because he bribes him.
(b) Because they are both Scottish.
(c) Because he shows a college ID.
(d) Because he has three pretty girls with him.
2. What is Dixon's first impression of Bertrand?
(a) He is well educated.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is bored with life.
(d) He is conceited.
3. In Chapter 12, why does Dixon say he wouldn't attempt to go after Christine romantically?
(a) Because she is out of his class.
(b) Because he has to be careful of Margaret.
(c) Because he respects Bertrand.
(d) Because he doesn't like her.
4. How does Professor Barclay help Dixon with his "Merrie England" lecture?
(a) He gives him an extension on the due date.
(b) He gives him research reports.
(c) He gives him sheet music.
(d) He gives him art prints.
5. At the end of Chapter 16, where does Dixon decide to go?
(b) To Welch's.
(c) His office.
(d) To the pub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertrand criticize Dixon for missing at the art festival?
2. In Chapter 17, what is Johns's reaction to the letter he receives?
3. In Chapter 17, why do Dixon and Beesley go to the common room?
4. What makes Dixon suspicious of Bertrand and Carol in Chapter 5?
5. Why does Margaret kick Dixon out of her bedroom in Chapter 5?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)