|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will Mr. Julius Gore-Urquhart be in France?
(a) For a month.
(b) For a year.
(c) For six months.
(d) For a week.
2. In Chapter 16, what does Margaret ask Dixon?
(a) Why he left her at the dance.
(b) Why he hadn't called her.
(c) Why he lied to the Welches.
(d) Why he is spending time with Christine?
3. In Chapter 16, whom does Dixon pretend to be when he writes a letter to Johns?
(a) A girl Johns admires.
(b) The angry boyfriend of a girl Johns admires.
(c) The secretary of Johns's boss.
(d) Johns's boss.
4. Where does Dr. L. S. Caton get a job?
5. How does the argument between Bertrand, Dixon, and Christine end in Chapter 4?
(a) When Dixon agrees with Bertrand.
(b) When Bertrand walks away.
(c) When Christine insists they stop.
(d) When Dixon decides to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dixon respond to new that Caton is moving?
2. What does Dixon do after being kicked out of Margaret's room in Chapter 5?
3. Who asks Dixon to dance at the end of Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 12, why does Dixon say he wouldn't attempt to go after Christine romantically?
5. Whom does Margaret ask to dance in Chapter 10?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)