|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, how does Atkinson try to stop Margaret's fit for the second time?
(a) He yells at her.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He gives her alcohol.
(d) He throws water on her.
2. Whom does Carol end up going to the dance with?
(a) No one.
(d) Bertrand's brother.
3. In Chapter 16, what does Margaret ask Dixon?
(a) Why he hadn't called her.
(b) Why he is spending time with Christine?
(c) Why he lied to the Welches.
(d) Why he left her at the dance.
4. What makes Dixon feel guilty about kissing Margaret in Chapter 5?
(a) Her wealth.
(b) Her age.
(c) Her family's reputation.
(d) Her suicide attempt.
5. In Chapter 17, what is Johns's reaction to the letter he receives?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is upset.
(d) He is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dixon insult Christine at the art festival?
2. In Chapter 4, what is wrong with the song Welch chooses for Dixon to sing?
3. How long will Mr. Julius Gore-Urquhart be in France?
4. Who tells Welch about Dixon's fake phone call from Atkinson?
5. What does Dixon have to walk through to get to his bedroom?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)