|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the grounds at the asylum appear?
(a) Well manicured.
(b) Ill planned.
(d) Ill kept.
2. After what event did the pranks begin?
(a) Jared accidentally stepping on a gnome.
(b) Jared saving Simon from a goblin camp.
(c) Jared putting a harness on a griffin.
(d) Jared hitting a goblin over the head.
3. Where is Arthur?
(a) He is in Washington.
(b) With the faeries.
(c) He lives upstairs.
(d) Presumed dead.
4. About what did Lucinda tell Melvina?
(a) Her secret affair.
(b) The Fantastical World.
(d) That she had an incurable disease.
5. What peculiarity does the nurse point out about the Aunt?
(a) The Aunt never eats in front of others.
(b) The Aunt says the same name over and over at night.
(c) The Aunt will not talk on the telephone.
(d) The Aunt always lets her hot tea get chilled before drinking it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Helen making safe?
2. Who does he hope left him a guide?
3. What does Mallory say having the Field Guide is causing?
4. About what did the creatures from the Fantastical World think Lucinda was lying?
5. What do Simon and Mallory agree with Jared about the griffin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lucinda say nothing of the house matters and what surprises Jared about Lucy's mother?
2. What does Mallory tell Jared about the Field Guide and what do they do then?
3. What does Jared realize about the guide and the creatures asking for it?
4. What does Jared tell his aunt and what is his hope for the guide?
5. What do Jared and Mallory do in the car and of what does their mother remind them?
6. How does Simon feel about Mallory's idea on the guide but what does he agree is the result of the guide? Why does he agree with Mallory?
7. What does Helen do when the family enters Lucinda's room and what does Helen tell Lucinda?
8. What does Jared ask Simon and Mallory if they want to give up and what do they say to that question?
9. What did the creatures from the Fantastical World do to Lucy because of the Field Guide?
10. What does Jared suggest when his siblings ask him who can help?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)