|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family wonder about concerning their aunt?
(a) If she enjoys visitors.
(b) If she will like the food they are bringing her.
(c) If she will know who they are.
(d) If she has any regular visitors.
2. How does Jared reassure their aunt?
(a) That they will try to get her home.
(b) That they will tell no one what she tells them.
(c) That their mother is doing well.
(d) That it is ok to say she has seen Faeries since they have also.
3. With what does Simon agree with Jared?
(a) They would not have known Thimbletack without the guide.
(b) The water has too much pepper in it.
(c) The house brownie should be thrown out.
(d) Their mother will be upset about the griffin.
4. Why does the Aunt think her house is dangerous?
(a) Because it is haunted.
(b) Because of the Faeries.
(c) Because the structure is in terrible condition.
(d) Because it sits on a faultline.
5. What section of the Field Guide is Jared reading in Chapter 1?
(a) The chapter on goblins.
(b) The section on griffins.
(c) The section on house brownies.
(d) The section on protective devices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of the people who are wandering the halls wearing?
2. How does Jared feel?
3. How does James hope to stop the pranks?
4. Where is Arthur?
5. Where is the Field Guide Jared is reading at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)