|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mallory's stipulation about what her brothers want to do?
(a) Go in the day.
(b) Go on a full moon.
(c) Take Thimbletack with them.
(d) Go at midnight.
2. What keeps Simon and Mallory from fighting?
(b) A troll appears and scares them all.
(c) The griffon.
3. What does Jared say getting rid of the guide will not do?
(a) Remove their memories of what is in the book.
(b) Get the brownie out of the house.
(c) Save the griffin.
(d) Make the sprites leave them alone.
4. What does Simon suggest?
(a) Not touching the map since it might be enchanted.
(b) Taking the map to a cartographer for examination.
(c) Burning the map.
(d) Following the map.
5. What surprises the first speaker?
(a) That the children are related to Arthur.
(b) That the children were able to overcome all the Faerie tricks to find the meadow.
(c) That the children are so young.
(d) That the children have a sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had left the book?
2. Why does Mallory call Jared downstairs in Chapter 1?
3. Why do they not talk to the griffin?
4. Who is Melvina?
5. What color of hair does the brown-skinned creature have?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)