|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the trees do?
(a) Start falling down.
(b) Wave their branches though it's not windy.
(c) Weave together to trap the children.
2. Where are the children walking?
(a) Up a hill.
(b) In a cleared meadow.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) By the water's edge.
3. What note has Arthur written on a map?
(a) Where some gold is buried.
(b) A date and time to meet with a guide.
(c) Where the griffin nest is located.
(d) Where the entrance is to the Fantastical World.
4. How does Mallory threaten Simon?
(a) To slap him with her sword.
(b) To toss him through the doorway of the Fantastical World.
(c) To punch him in the face.
(d) To feed him to the griffin.
5. With what does Simon agree with Jared?
(a) The water has too much pepper in it.
(b) Their mother will be upset about the griffin.
(c) The house brownie should be thrown out.
(d) They would not have known Thimbletack without the guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does their mother remind them when Jared and Mallory begin fighting?
2. What does Jared offer the house brownie?
3. Who first introduces herself to the Aunt?
4. Why does Jared check his backpack?
5. What worries Simon when he agrees with Mallory?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)