|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 45, how long has Mamah feared returning to her old home in Oak Park?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 36 months.
2. In Chapter 51, what day of the week does Frank go back to Chicago?
3. Which of Franks' children speaks to Mamah at the opening of Midway Gardens?
4. When does Mamah receive notice that Edwin has sued for divorce?
(a) February 3, 1911.
(b) January 10, 1911.
(c) February 17, 1911.
(d) January 27, 1911.
5. What is Mamah's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Anna Wright's father's occupation?
2. What instrument is being played when Mamah decides to take a photo of the workingmen in Chapter 37?
3. What lessons does Mamah want Martha to start learning in the fall?
4. Where does John Cheney go to school in Oak Park?
5. What does Mamah buy when she reaches Chicago in Chapter 45?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dorothea Barton treat Mamah when they meet?
2. What meals are served to the men working on Frank and Mamah's house daily?
3. What did Mamah want to remember about the opening night of Midway Gardens?
4. In Chapter 32, why does Frank come to Germany?
5. How and where is Mamah buried?
6. What does Mamah learn when she tracks down Huebsch?
7. How was Christmas for Mamah in 1911 with her children?
8. How does the sheriff react when Frank calls him about the reporters and other issues?
9. At the beginning of Chapter 31, what is the female performer wearing?
10. Why does Mamah leave Frank at the end of Chapter 44?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)