|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John Cheney go to school in Oak Park?
2. What color does Frank ask Mamah not to use in the gardens around Taliesin?
3. Who comes to see Mamah about getting paid for bookcases?
4. What type of footwear does Martha wear in Chapter 46?
(a) Front lace-up boots.
(c) Black patent-leather boots.
(d) Black patent-leather shoes.
5. What is John doing at the beginning of Chapter 52?
(a) Eating and painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals destroyed Mamah's belongings in the shed?
2. What is the name of the house that Frank builds in Wisconsin?
3. Where is the camp where Mamah reunites with her children?
4. How many raspberry plants does Frank order?
5. Where are Mattie's children being raised?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Frank and Mamah have to plant at Taliesin?
2. How do Frank, Edwin, and John get seats on the train without waiting in line?
3. Why is Mamah excited that Margaret Anderson is interested in publishing Hÿmn to Nature"?
4. How does the sheriff react when Frank calls him about the reporters and other issues?
5. How does Dorothea Barton treat Mamah when they meet?
6. Is Mamah afraid of living in Wisconsin?
7. Why does Mamah take the children to the dry-good store after Edwin leaves them at Taliesin?
8. At the beginning of Chapter 31, what is the female performer wearing?
9. How was Christmas for Mamah in 1911 with her children?
10. How does Mamah know the performer at the cafe in Chapter 31?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)