|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Frank born according to Anna Wright?
2. Where did Marion Mahony earn her architectural degree?
(b) Southern California.
(c) University of Tokyo.
(d) Glasgow School of Art.
3. In Chapter 45, what does Elinor serve Mamah?
(a) Ice tea.
(c) Iced coffee.
4. In Chapter 51, what can Mamah smell in the garden after Frank leaves?
5. What do Frank and Edwin ask that coffins be made from?
(b) White pine.
6. How did Mamah get her nickname?
7. Where do Tom Brunker's children live?
(a) Spring Green.
(c) Green Bay.
8. What does Herwarth edit?
(a) Der National Demokrat.
(c) Der Sturm.
9. What color does Frank ask Mamah not to use in the gardens around Taliesin?
10. Who comes to Taliesin two days before Christmas?
(b) Frank's children.
11. How much money did the Spaulding brothers give Frank to buy Japanese prints?
12. What color hair does Elinor Millor have?
13. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 46?
14. What does Else offer Mamah outside a cafe in Chapter 31?
(c) Cigarette or smelling salts.
(d) Chocolate cookie or cigarette.
15. What does Herwarth Walden suggest Mamah order to eat?
(a) Pheasant and cranberries.
(b) Roast beef and potatoes.
(c) Bread and soup.
(d) Omelet and potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Frank and tells him his house is on fire?
2. In Chapter 45, how long has Mamah feared returning to her old home in Oak Park?
3. When Frank learns he has to take the local to Taliesin, what time does he think they will arrive?
4. When will Edwin meet with Mamah to discuss the terms of the divorce?
5. Where are Mattie's children being raised?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)