|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor do Frank and Mamah stay at the Adlon?
2. In Chapter 15, what time does Frank want to eat breakfast?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a .m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
3. What does Mamah give Taylor as going away gifts?
(b) His photograph.
(c) Italian and German dictionaries.
4. What opera do Mamah and Frank see in Chapter 17?
(b) Les Troyens.
5. When did Mamah arrive in Italy?
6. What color are Mamah's eyes?
7. Where did Frank spend summers during his early years?
8. In Chapter 21, how old is Frank's oldest son?
9. In Chapter 6, what does Mamah give a presentation about?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) The Taming of the Shrew.
(c) A Midsummer Night's dream.
(d) The Tempest.
10. If a husband and wife separate, how long after they separate can they get a divorce?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 12 months.
11. How old is Ellen Key going to be at the time when she meets Mamah?
12. What music does Mamah say that Wright loves?
13. In Chapter 23, how much time does Ellen Key tell Mamah she has before her train leaves?
(a) An hour.
(b) 1 1/2 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 2 1/2 hours.
14. How old was Mattie when she and Alden married?
15. In Chapter 19, how long has it been since Mamah learned of Mattie's death?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 4 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of home did the narrator and her husband live in when the story begins?
2. In the Prologue, in what year did the narrator and her husband get married?
3. In Chapter 28, what does Frank buy Mamah?
4. To where does Mamah move during Ellen Key's lecture?
5. How old is Taylor Woolley?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)