|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what are Frank and Mamah dancing to when she worries at the thought of John wondering why she left?
2. By Chapter 15, how many days have Frank and Mamah been together?
3. Who is arriving in Boulder the same day that Mamah and her children arrive?
(a) Charlie Chaplin.
(b) Billy Sunday.
(c) Jane Addams.
(d) Elizabeth Blackwell.
4. In Chapter 7, when is Mattie expecting another child?
5. What is the date of the Goethe poem that Mamah purchases in Berlin?
6. How many months did Mamah spend collaborating with Frank Lloyd Write on the house she and Edward had built?
7. How many people work for Wasmuth?
8. Where did Edwin and the narrator attend school together?
(a) Port Huron.
(c) Ann Arbor.
(d) Benton Harbor.
9. How much time does Catherine want to try to repair her marriage with Frank?
(a) A year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
10. What do the hills of Italy remind Frank of?
11. After leaving the Adlun, who sends Frank a newspaper article?
(a) His mother.
12. How many bags do Frank and Mamah have when they arrive in Berlin?
13. After Mamah and Frank reunite in in Chapter 25, how far do they have to walk to find an open cafe?
(a) 6-7 blocks.
(b) 1/4 mile.
(c) 1/3 mile.
(d) 8-9 blocks.
14. How old was Mattie when her mother died?
15. Where are Frank and Mamah staying in Italy in Chapter 27?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Mamah give a presentation about?
2. In Chapter 6, where is Lizzie taking Jessica?
3. In 1910, when does the flooding end in Paris?
4. In Chapter 28, what does Frank buy Mamah?
5. What color is the guest room where Mamah sleeps at Alden and Mattie's?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)