|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 52-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Edwin meet with Mamah to discuss the terms of the divorce?
2. When Frank learns he has to take the local to Taliesin, what time does he think they will arrive?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 4 p.m.
3. How old was Ernest Weston when he was murdered by Julian?
4. In what gallery do Mamah, Frank, and Taylor spend whole days?
(d) d'Arte Moderna.
5. Where did Marion Mahony earn her architectural degree?
(b) University of Tokyo.
(c) Glasgow School of Art.
(d) Southern California.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many reporters come for the Christmas day press conference?
2. Where did the Huertley's build a new house?
3. Where did Ellis and his family move?
4. Where did Edwin and the narrator attend school together?
5. How far do Ellen Key and Mamah walk from the lecture hall to the train station?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)