|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 52-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mattie when she and Alden married?
2. When was Frank born according to Anna Wright?
3. How many beggars did St. Hedwig travel with?
4. When does Mamah receive notice that Edwin has sued for divorce?
(a) February 3, 1911.
(b) January 27, 1911.
(c) January 10, 1911.
(d) February 17, 1911.
5. How far do Ellen Key and Mamah walk from the lecture hall to the train station?
(a) 1/4 mile.
(b) 4 blocks.
(c) 3 blocks.
(d) 1/2 mile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mamah remember happening right after her sister Jessie died that made her wonder if all the people knew they were going to die?
2. Who was the poet Mamah read in Chapter 45 who seemed to describe Frank?
3. How many people work for Wasmuth?
4. What is the name of the pastor of Pilgrim Congregational Church?
5. What type of footwear does Martha wear in Chapter 46?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)