|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 52-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month did Mamah spend mostly in bed?
2. How old was Ernest Weston when he was murdered by Julian?
3. Who comes to Taliesin two days before Christmas?
(d) Frank's children.
4. What does Frank call Midway Gardens?
(a) His triumph.
(b) His city by the sea.
(c) His challenge.
(d) His baby.
5. In Chapter 41, what does Frank talk about planting?
(a) Maple and oak trees.
(b) Apple and plum trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 51, what can Mamah smell in the garden after Frank leaves?
2. In Chapter 33, how many weeks does Edwin suggest that Mamah might be able to see the children in the summer?
3. How many months did Mamah spend collaborating with Frank Lloyd Write on the house she and Edward had built?
4. What color are Mamah's eyes?
5. In Chapter 46, what type of animal does John announce is in the house?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)