|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 52-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is John in Chapter 45?
2. How much will the Japanese hotel project be?
3. When does Mamah receive notice that Edwin has sued for divorce?
(a) February 3, 1911.
(b) January 10, 1911.
(c) January 27, 1911.
(d) February 17, 1911.
4. What paper does the reporter work for who talks to Frank, Ed, and John on the train?
(a) Chicago Sun Times.
(b) Chicago Citizen.
(c) Milwaukee Journal.
(d) Chicago Tribune.
5. How much older is Mamah than Taylor?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color cape is Else wearing in Chapter 31?
2. What color is Catherine Wright's hair?
3. In Chapter 51, what day of the week does Frank go back to Chicago?
4. How old was Mattie when her mother died?
5. On what floor of the Fine Arts Building did Frank have an office?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)