|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the poet Mamah read in Chapter 45 who seemed to describe Frank?
2. What does Else think a man is seducing a pretty young woman with quotes of?
(a) Friedrich Schelling.
(b) Immanuel Kant.
(c) Rudolph Steiner.
(d) Arthur Schopenhauer.
3. After Mamah and Frank reunite in in Chapter 25, how far do they have to walk to find an open cafe?
(a) 1/3 mile.
(b) 1/4 mile.
(c) 8-9 blocks.
(d) 6-7 blocks.
4. In Chapter 5, what movie do Frank and Mamah see?
(a) Ben Hur.
(b) Rescued from an Eagle's Nest.
(c) Tom Mix.
(d) The Cisco Kid.
5. What is the name of the pastor of Pilgrim Congregational Church?
(a) E Stanley Jones.
(b) E. B. Bounds.
(c) Frederick E. Hoskins.
(d) Billy Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Else offer Mamah outside a cafe in Chapter 31?
2. In Chapter 21, how old is Frank's oldest son?
3. Where are Frank and Mamah staying in Italy in Chapter 27?
4. In Chapter 35, how many workers are working on Frank and Mamah's Wisconsin house?
5. What does Frank bring back to eat in Chapter 21?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)