|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color cape is Else wearing in Chapter 31?
2. What month did Mamah spend mostly in bed?
3. What does Ellen ask Mamah to translate as a trial?
(a) The Century of the Child.
(b) The Mortality of Woman.
(c) The Younger Generation.
(d) The Education of the Child.
4. What instrument is being played when Mamah decides to take a photo of the workingmen in Chapter 37?
5. In Chapter 41, what does Frank talk about planting?
(a) Apple and plum trees.
(c) Maple and oak trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mamah receive notice that Edwin has sued for divorce?
2. What does Else think a man is seducing a pretty young woman with quotes of?
3. Who does Mamah tell Else are the moderns in Chicago?
4. How old was Martha when Mamah began her affair with Frank?
5. In Chapter 45, what does Elinor serve Mamah?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)