|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the Midway Gardens job supposed to open according to the owners?
(a) JUly 18.
(b) May 19.
(c) April 12.
(d) June 1.
2. To where does Mamah move during Ellen Key's lecture?
(a) Front row.
(b) 2nd row.
(c) 3rd row.
(d) Back row.
3. How much money did the Spaulding brothers give Frank to buy Japanese prints?
4. What instrument is being played when Mamah decides to take a photo of the workingmen in Chapter 37?
5. What did Mamah teach in Port Huron?
(a) English and French.
(b) Home Economics and Literature.
(c) English and History.
(d) French and English Grammar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Alden and Mattie been married when Mamah and the children take the train to Colorado?
2. What month did Mamah spend mostly in bed?
3. Where did Mamah and Mattie pass out flyers trying to help pass the Women's Suffrage Bill?
4. What part of the city is the suburb located where Mamah and Frank stay after leaving the Adlun?
5. When does Mamah receive notice that Edwin has sued for divorce?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)