|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Mamah born?
2. What did Mamah teach in Port Huron?
(a) English and French.
(b) Home Economics and Literature.
(c) English and History.
(d) French and English Grammar.
3. How much time does Catherine want to try to repair her marriage with Frank?
(a) 2 years.
(b) A year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 18 months.
4. What animals destroyed Mamah's belongings in the shed?
5. In Chapter 33, how many weeks does Edwin suggest that Mamah might be able to see the children in the summer?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what are Frank and Mamah dancing to when she worries at the thought of John wondering why she left?
2. When will Edwin meet with Mamah to discuss the terms of the divorce?
3. On what floor do Frank and Mamah stay at the Adlon?
4. What type of flowers grow in the garden where Mamah often does her own work in Italy?
5. Where did the Huertley's build a new house?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)