|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many beggars did St. Hedwig travel with?
2. What color cape is Else wearing in Chapter 31?
3. In Chapter 37, how long has Mamah been in Wisconsin?
(a) 1 1/2 years.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 1 years.
(d) 10 months.
4. During the flood of Paris, at what time did all the clocks stop?
5. What does Ellen ask Mamah to translate as a trial?
(a) The Century of the Child.
(b) The Education of the Child.
(c) The Younger Generation.
(d) The Mortality of Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1910, when does the flooding end in Paris?
2. What book written by Ellen Key does Mamah buy and read?
3. In Chapter 21, how old is Frank's oldest son?
4. Where does Else's sister live?
5. In Chapter 7, when is Mattie expecting another child?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)