|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Taliesin two days before Christmas?
(a) Frank's children.
2. In Chapter 15, what are Frank and Mamah dancing to when she worries at the thought of John wondering why she left?
3. In the Prologue, in what year did the narrator and her husband get married?
4. How long have Alden and Mattie been married when Mamah and the children take the train to Colorado?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 9 years.
5. What are Taylor Wooley's religious beliefs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Else married to?
2. What is the name of the house that Frank builds in Wisconsin?
3. What type of home did the narrator and her husband live in when the story begins?
4. How many times has Mamah written Ellen since she has been in Wisconsin?
5. How many rooms does the Adlon have?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)