|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mattie die?
(a) September 30.
(b) November 1.
(c) October 14.
(d) October 23.
2. How old was the narrrator's father when he died?
3. How tall is Frank?
(a) 6 ft. 1 in.
(b) 5 ft. 11 in.
(c) 5 ft. 7 in.
(d) 6 ft.
4. How much does Wasmuth want for 4,000 copies of the book of photographs?
(a) 10,000 marks.
(b) 5,500 marks.
(c) 4,500 marks.
(d) 9,000 marks.
5. What does Catherine Wright call Mamah in a newspaper article?
Short Answer Questions
1. By Chapter 15, how many days have Frank and Mamah been together?
2. What did Mamah remember happening right after her sister Jessie died that made her wonder if all the people knew they were going to die?
3. What does Frank buy Mamah at the end of Chapter 20?
4. How many bags do Frank and Mamah have when they arrive in Berlin?
5. In Chapter 7, when is Mattie expecting another child?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)