|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what time does Frank want to eat breakfast?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a .m.
(d) 8 a.m.
2. What publication published an article about Frank and Mamah in Chapter 37?
(a) Chicago Examiner.
(b) Chicago Tribune.
(c) Chicago Sun-Times.
(d) Daily Herald.
3. When will Edwin meet with Mamah to discuss the terms of the divorce?
4. How many reporters come for the Christmas day press conference?
5. As Mamah travels to Paris in Chapter 25, what does she see in the fields?
(a) Dead deer.
(b) Damaged homes.
(c) Damaged barns.
(d) Carcasses of cows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of flowers grow in the garden where Mamah often does her own work in Italy?
2. How old is Ellen Key going to be at the time when she meets Mamah?
3. How tall is Frank?
4. What type of home did the narrator and her husband live in when the story begins?
5. How old was Frank when his father left the family?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)