|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 41-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Marion Mahony earn her architectural degree?
(b) Glasgow School of Art.
(c) Southern California.
(d) University of Tokyo.
2. In Chapter 28, what does Frank buy Mamah?
(a) Dress for the opera.
(b) Evening gown.
(c) Original book by Goethe.
3. Where was Frank's Japanese guide, Sugio Hiromichi, educated?
(b) London School of Economics.
4. How much money did Frank borrow from Walter Griffin?
5. In Chapter 15, what time does Frank want to eat breakfast?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a .m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor do Frank and Mamah stay at the Adlon?
2. Where are Mattie's children being raised?
3. Where are Frank and Mamah staying in Italy in Chapter 27?
4. What does Mamah give Taylor as going away gifts?
5. What opera do Mamah and Frank see in Chapter 17?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)