|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were Fermina and Dr. Urbino away on their second honeymoon?
(a) 3 years
(b) 2 years
(c) 3 months
(d) 2 months
2. How many lovers is Florentino left with at the time Dr. Urbino dies?
3. Where does Fermina spy Florentino sitting in chapter four?
(a) At the poetic festival
(b) In the marketplace
(c) At the riverboat company
(d) On the bench where he sat when he courted her
4. Which of the following best describes how Fermina felt about married life and motherhood?
(b) No depth of satisfaction
(d) Extreme satisfaction
5. What is Florentino's first position at the riverboat company?
(a) Ownder of the company
(b) Writing business letters for his uncle
(c) Captain of the river boat
(d) Trash collector
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions best describes how Fermina's daughter feels about her relationship with Florentino?
2. Which character has the more optimistic view of aging?
3. Which of the following is something Fermina did NOT burn?
4. Which of the following means the same as impertinence?
5. What tool used by the author would best describe his making Florentino unable to perform the first time they attempted to have sex?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)