|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an event that Fermina regularly complains about plaguing her in chapter four?
(a) Formality of the household
(b) Florentino's letters
(c) Boring routine
2. How many lovers is Florentino left with at the time Dr. Urbino dies?
3. How long were Fermina and Dr. Urbino away on their second honeymoon?
(a) 3 years
(b) 3 months
(c) 2 months
(d) 2 years
4. What can be found in the river that made navigation quite difficult?
5. How could Dr. Urbino diagnose what killed the many corpses they see dotting the countryside from the air?
(a) He can see the signs of tuberculosis
(b) He can see the bullets flying and hitting men
(c) He can see the ravages of cholera
(d) He can see a mortal wound in the back of each neck
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Florentino's blood relative whom he takes as a lover?
2. Where does Fermina spy Florentino sitting in chapter four?
3. What vision did Florentino give up in regard to Fermina?
4. At what event do Fermina and Florentino next meet face to face?
5. What does Florentino tell his uncle is the only thing he cares about?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)