|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms does NOT describe the arrangement between Dr. Urbino and Fermina while she lived with her cousin?
2. What are missives?
3. How long has Florentino been in love with Fermina by the end of chapter five?
(a) 20 years
(b) 70 years
(c) 50 years
(d) 30 years
4. What does Florentino tell his uncle is the only thing he cares about?
5. Which of the following is NOT an event that Fermina regularly complains about plaguing her in chapter four?
(a) Florentino's letters
(b) Boring routine
(c) Formality of the household
Short Answer Questions
1. What tool used by the author would best describe his making Florentino unable to perform the first time they attempted to have sex?
2. Which of the following is true about Florentino?
3. How do the insults in Fermina's letter affect Florentino?
4. Where does Fermina spy Florentino sitting in chapter four?
5. Which of the following means the same as impertinence?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)