|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what event do Fermina and Florentino next meet face to face?
(a) Market Place
(b) In Fermina's home
(c) Two days after the anniversary Mass for Dr. Urbino's death
(d) One-year anniversary Mass for Dr. Urbino's death
2. Which of the following is the best definition for clandestine as it is used in chapter four?
(a) Underground and unknown
(b) Needing to be concealed or secret
3. In what way was Leona Cassiani important to Florentino?
4. Which of the following characters was the captain of the boat on which Florentino and Fermina sailed?
(c) De Saint-Amour
5. What event does Florentino go to because Fermina always announces the winners?
(a) Musical theater
(b) Theater performance
(c) Poetic festival
(d) Art awards
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be found in the river that made navigation quite difficult?
2. Which of the following is a synonym for rumination as it is used in chapter four?
3. What is Florentino's first position at the riverboat company?
4. Which character said the following "Love is ridiculous at our age, but at theirs it is revolting"?
5. Which of the following does Florentino tell her to think of love as?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)