|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Fermina say was the best time of her marriage to Dr. Urbino?
(a) The 30 years after the second honeymoon
(b) The first honeymoon
(c) The first 10 years
(d) The last 5 years
2. How many children did Florentino have?
3. Which character in the story felt that old age held no promise and no joy?
(a) Dr. Juvenal Urbino
(b) Jeremiah de Saint-Amour
(c) Lorenzo Daza
4. Who is Florentino's current mistress?
(a) Olimpia Zuleta
(b) America Vicuna
(c) Widow Nazaret
5. How does Fermina feel as she thinks about Florentino's announcement at the vigil for Dr. Urbino?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Fermina have?
2. Why does Florentino lose this position?
3. What tool used by the author would best describe his making Florentino unable to perform the first time they attempted to have sex?
4. What did Florentino write on Olimpia Zuleta?
5. What makes Florentino have to request a different day to meet Fermina?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)