|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the aging bodies of Florentino and Fermina be seen as symbols of?
(a) Love divided
(b) Love aging
(d) A dying country
2. Who is Florentino's current mistress?
(b) Olimpia Zuleta
(c) Widow Nazaret
(d) America Vicuna
3. What does Florentino pledge to Fermina?
(a) Eternal love and everlasting fidelity
(b) Love and sexual adventures
(c) Eternal fidelity and everlasting love
(d) Eternal love and everlasting sex
4. The balloon trip to San Juan de la Cienega was the country's first attempt at what?
(a) Hot air balloon travel
(c) Blimp travel
(d) Airmail delivery
5. How long were Fermina and Dr. Urbino away on their second honeymoon?
(a) 2 years
(b) 3 years
(c) 3 months
(d) 2 months
Short Answer Questions
1. When Florentino sees Fermina for the first time after her return, he is surprised to see that she is not ____________________.
2. How could Dr. Urbino diagnose what killed the many corpses they see dotting the countryside from the air?
3. What does the incessant ringing of the church bells indicate?
4. Which of the following is a synonym for rumination as it is used in chapter four?
5. What did Fermina Daza do with the furniture?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)