|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters committed suicide?
(b) Ofelia Urbino
(c) America Vicuna
2. What does Florentino pledge to Fermina?
(a) Eternal love and everlasting sex
(b) Eternal love and everlasting fidelity
(c) Eternal fidelity and everlasting love
(d) Love and sexual adventures
3. Which of the following characters is a cousin to Fermina?
(a) De Saint-Amour
4. Who finally gives in and ends the estrangement of Fermina living with her cousin?
(a) Dr. Urbino
(b) Hildebranda Sanchez
5. Where does Florentino see Fermina after she has returned from living with her cousin for two years?
(c) Her home
(d) Outdoor theater
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Florentino write on the wife who was murdered by her husband?
2. How old is Florentino's blood relative whom he takes as a lover?
3. What can be found in the river that made navigation quite difficult?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for clandestine as it is used in chapter four?
5. What does Florentino call his clandestine liaisons with many different women?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)