|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Fermina have?
2. Which description best fits Fermina's view of love?
3. Which of the following means the same as impertinence?
4. How many children did Florentino have?
5. What makes Florentino have to request a different day to meet Fermina?
(a) Fermina's attitude toward him
(d) Fermina's children
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florentino tell his uncle is the only thing he cares about?
2. How many people were on the boat at the end of the story?
3. Which of the following is true about Florentino?
4. Which of the following descriptions best describes how Fermina's daughter feels about her relationship with Florentino?
5. Which of the following is something Fermina did NOT burn?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)