|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they look down at the countryside, what do Dr. Urbino and Fermina see dotting the countryside?
(c) Civil war battles
(d) Many wild animals
2. What does the term odious mean as used to describe Fermina's mother-in-law in chapter four?
(a) Deserving to be hated
(b) Mild dislike
3. Which of the following characters committed suicide?
(c) America Vicuna
(d) Ofelia Urbino
4. How many people were on the boat at the end of the story?
5. How old is Florentino in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Florentino when the church bells toll indicating Dr. Urbino is dead?
2. What helped Fermina through her grief?
3. Where does Florentino see Fermina after she has returned from living with her cousin for two years?
4. The balloon trip to San Juan de la Cienega was the country's first attempt at what?
5. What does Florentino pledge to Fermina?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)