|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fermina feel as she thinks about Florentino's announcement at the vigil for Dr. Urbino?
2. Which description best fits Fermina's view of love?
3. Which character in the story felt that old age held no promise and no joy?
(b) Lorenzo Daza
(c) Jeremiah de Saint-Amour
(d) Dr. Juvenal Urbino
4. Which of the following means the same as mortal as it is used in this chapter?
(b) Human Being
5. Which of the following descriptions best describes how Fermina's daughter feels about her relationship with Florentino?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Florentino have to request a different day to meet Fermina?
2. Fermina's miserable feelings leads her to ask for what?
3. When Florentino sees Fermina for the first time after her return, he is surprised to see that she is not ____________________.
4. In what way was Leona Cassiani important to Florentino?
5. What did Florentino write on Olimpia Zuleta?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)