|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what event do Fermina and Florentino next meet face to face?
(a) Two days after the anniversary Mass for Dr. Urbino's death
(b) One-year anniversary Mass for Dr. Urbino's death
(c) Market Place
(d) In Fermina's home
2. What did Fermina Daza do with the furniture?
(a) Destroyed them
(b) Burnt them
(c) Auctioned them off
(d) Gave them to her children
3. Where did Florentino write on the wife who was murdered by her husband?
(c) Sexual organs
4. When does Fermina say was the best time of her marriage to Dr. Urbino?
(a) The 30 years after the second honeymoon
(b) The last 5 years
(c) The first 10 years
(d) The first honeymoon
5. Which of the following is NOT an accurate description of the type of material Fermina Daza includes in the three page letter she writes to Florentino?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an antonym for steadfast as it is used in chapter four?
2. What can be found in the river that made navigation quite difficult?
3. Which event in chapter five is used to demonstrate that Fermina and Dr. Urbino's serious troubles are distant and insignificant?
4. Which position was Florentino demoted to by his uncle?
5. What happened to the riverbanks they saw as they sailed down the river?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)