Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following means the same as impertinence?
2. How does Florentino suffer physically after he is thrown out of Fermina's home?
(b) Broken ankle
(c) Broken spine
(d) Intestinal unpleasantness
3. Which of the following characters committed suicide?
(b) Ofelia Urbino
(d) America Vicuna
4. What vision did Florentino give up in regard to Fermina?
(a) Marrying her
(b) Showering her with gold and treasure
(c) Making her pregnant
(d) Writing to her
5. Which character in the story felt that old age held no promise and no joy?
(b) Dr. Juvenal Urbino
(c) Lorenzo Daza
(d) Jeremiah de Saint-Amour
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Florentino have?
2. How many people were on the boat at the end of the story?
3. Which of the following is the best definition for clandestine as it is used in chapter four?
4. Which of the following best describes how Fermina felt about married life and motherhood?
5. Where is Florentino when the church bells toll indicating Dr. Urbino is dead?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)