|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The balloon trip to San Juan de la Cienega was the country's first attempt at what?
(a) Airmail delivery
(b) Blimp travel
(d) Hot air balloon travel
2. How many children did Florentino have?
3. Where does Florentino see Fermina after she has returned from living with her cousin for two years?
(a) Her home
(b) Outdoor theater
4. Which event would Florentino and Dr. Urbino most likely have crossed paths?
(a) Art show
(b) Riverboat convention
(c) Government meeting
(d) Medical Convention
5. What can the aging bodies of Florentino and Fermina be seen as symbols of?
(a) Love divided
(c) Love aging
(d) A dying country
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way was Leona Cassiani important to Florentino?
2. How do the insults in Fermina's letter affect Florentino?
3. What did Fermina Daza do with the furniture?
4. What other event earlier in the novel lead to a disagreement with Fermina and Dr. Urbino?
5. Where does Fermina spy Florentino sitting in chapter four?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)