|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fermina's miserable feelings leads her to ask for what?
(a) A divorce
(b) Another child
(c) A liaison with Florention
(d) A second honeymoon
2. What does the term odious mean as used to describe Fermina's mother-in-law in chapter four?
(a) Deserving to be hated
(b) Mild dislike
3. What physical injury caused Dr. Urbino's death?
(b) Broken neck
(c) Heart attack
(d) Broken spine
4. How many children did Fermina have?
5. Which event would Florentino and Dr. Urbino most likely have crossed paths?
(a) Riverboat convention
(b) Art show
(c) Government meeting
(d) Medical Convention
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fermina feel as she thinks about Florentino's announcement at the vigil for Dr. Urbino?
2. From which medical condition did Florentino suffer in this chapter?
3. Which of the following characters committed suicide?
4. What vision did Florentino give up in regard to Fermina?
5. What makes Florentino have to request a different day to meet Fermina?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)