Short Answer Key
1. What is Juvenal Urbino's profession?
2. How did Juvenal Urbino know Jeremiah de Saint-Amour?
They played chess
3. What was Jeremiah de Saint-Amour's profession?
4. Why was Dr. Urbino called to de Saint-Amour's home?
To certify his death
5. What did de Saint-Amour vow to do when he reached the age of sixty?
Take his own life
6. Why did de Saint-Amour make this vow?
To avoid suffering the ravages of old age
7. Why did his lover help him?
Because she loved him
8. How did de Saint-Amour kill himself?
9. Who else died in the same manner as de Saint-Amour?
Mister Woodrow Wilson, his dog
10. What did de Saint-Amour leave for Dr. Urbino?
11. Which of the following two "crimes" did de Saint-Amour confess to in his final letter?
Cannibalism and fleeing a life sentence in...
This section contains 2,578 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)