|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Fermina Daza when Florentino sees her for the first time?
2. Which term best describes how Florentino lost his virginity?
(c) Unwilling but persuaded
3. Which of the following is a definition for inamorata?
(a) Man who loves a woman
(b) Woman who loves a man
(c) Man whom somebody loves
(d) Woman whom somebody loves
4. Under what circumstances does Dr. Urbino meet Fermina Daza?
(a) He treats her for a broken ankle
(b) He is called as she shows signs of cholera
(c) Her father introduces them hoping they will marry
(d) She calls him to treat her sick father
5. How old is Florentino in chapter one of this novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moves in with Florentino and his mother when he returns home from his post in the mountains?
2. Why did de Saint-Amour make this vow?
3. What is the name of the harbor town that is the setting for this novel?
4. Who helps to aid the communication between Fermina and Florentino?
5. Who else died in the same manner as de Saint-Amour?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)