|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When it is thought that Fermina has cholera, what does she indeed have?
(b) Intestinal infection
(d) She is pregnant
2. When did Florentino stop living with his mother?
(a) Upon his eighteenth birthday
(b) Until he started working on the riverboat
(c) Upon her death
(d) Until he met Fermina
3. What does Dr. Urbino see perched on rooftops throughout the city?
4. Why did his lover help him?
(a) Because she wanted him dead
(b) Because she loved him
(c) Because he forced her
(d) Because he begged her
5. Which of the following is a synonym for paramour?
Short Answer Questions
1. What business did Florentino's father help to found?
2. Where does Fermina Daza attend school?
3. What did de Saint-Amour leave for Dr. Urbino?
4. Which word best describes the narrator in this novel?
5. How did de Saint-Amour kill himself?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)