|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fermina's father take her on a mule trek?
(a) He does not approve of the marriage
(b) He wants to spend time with his daughter before she is married
(c) He wants to give her one last adventure before she marries
(d) He wants to get to know Florentino
2. How do you think Dr. Urbino felt about Paris?
(a) Loved it
(b) Enjoyed it but did not care to return
(c) Liked it
(d) Did not like it
3. How many long term liaisons does Florentino describe having?
4. What does Florentino think has cleared his mind of Fermina Daza?
(a) Lack of her being in the same city
(b) Age and wisdom
(c) Liaison with Widow Nazaret
(d) 622 liaisons
5. Where does Florentino have a private room where he spends his time while waiting for Fermina to return?
(a) His uncle's business
(b) A brothel
(c) His mother's house
(d) His own home
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way do the hymns which Florentino is playing during Mass change during his period of illness?
2. How does Fermina treat Florentino when she comes face to face with him in the market place?
3. Which of the following is a definition for inamorata?
4. Which of the following is a synonym for paramour?
5. Which of the following words best describes how Fermina Daza acted during the funeral and wake for her husband?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)