|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of communication do Florentino and Fermina have at their first face to face meeting?
(a) Physical only
(c) Verbal and physical
(d) Verbal only
2. Which of the following is a synonym for paramour?
3. What did de Saint-Amour leave for Dr. Urbino?
(a) A letter
(b) A pet
(c) A treasure
(d) A chessboard
4. What event within the household prevents Dr. Urbino from getting his siesta?
(a) Argument with his wife
(b) Visit from his children
(c) Death of his friend
(d) Escaped family parrot
5. Which of the following is an antonym for the word ignominious as it is used to describe the manner of Dr. Urbino's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Juvenal Urbino's profession?
2. What was Jeremiah de Saint-Amour's profession?
3. Why was Dr. Urbino called to de Saint-Amour's home?
4. What "punishment" was inflicted upon Dr. Urbino during the argument over the soap in the bathroom?
5. Who besides telegraph operators helps Fermina communicate with Florentino?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)