|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Florentino have a private room where he spends his time while waiting for Fermina to return?
(a) His own home
(b) His mother's house
(c) A brothel
(d) His uncle's business
2. What does Lorenzo hope will happen on the mule trek?
(a) She will support him
(b) She will become a woman
(c) She will forget about Florentino
(d) She will take over his business
3. How old is Florentino's blood relative whom he takes as a lover?
4. What is the name of the harbor town that is the setting for this novel?
5. What physical injury caused Dr. Urbino's death?
(a) Broken neck
(c) Broken spine
(d) Heart attack
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Florentino see Fermina after she has returned from living with her cousin for two years?
2. Where did Dr. Urbino study?
3. Under what circumstances does Dr. Urbino meet Fermina Daza?
4. In what way do the hymns which Florentino is playing during Mass change during his period of illness?
5. What does the incessant ringing of the church bells indicate?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)