1. What is Juvenal Urbino's profession?
(a) Government official
2. How did Juvenal Urbino know Jeremiah de Saint-Amour?
(a) They played chess
(b) He photographed him
(c) He bought art from him
(d) They were lovers
3. What was Jeremiah de Saint-Amour's profession?
(d) Government official
4. Why was Dr. Urbino called to de Saint-Amour's home?
(a) To play chess
(b) To certify his death
(c) To treat him for an illness
(d) To treat his wife
5. What did de Saint-Amour vow to do when he reached the age of sixty?
(a) Marry a new woman
(b) Divorce his wife
(c) Take his own life
(d) Take a lover
6. Why did de Saint-Amour make this vow?
(a) To become a happier person
(b) Because he was disabled
(c) To please his lover
(d) To avoid suffering the ravages of old age
7. Why did his lover help him?
(a) Because he begged her
(b) Because she wanted him dead
(c) Because he forced her
(d) Because she loved him
This section contains 4,099 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)