|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gordie sees another example of the universe's contempt for him when:
(a) He begins shaking.
(b) He hits a deer who has a new fawn.
(c) He can not find the key to open the trunk of his car.
(d) He is almost hit by an oncoming car.
2. Albertine reminds Henry of:
(a) One of his relatives from the reservation who died in Viet Nam.
(b) His mother when she was younger.
(c) The displaced people in Viet Nam traveling with their belongings.
(d) A girl he met in a village in Viet Nam who blew herself up.
3. The incident that convinces Lipsha to make the love medicine is:
(a) When he learns that Nector's rare lucid time is spent.
(b) When he learns that Nector has been.
(c) When Nector starts.
(d) When Nector enters his.
4. When Gerry says he will never really have a home, he suggests:
(a) He will always be on the run, so normal life is impossible.
(b) He does not believe anyone will ever love him.
(c) He can not afford a real house.
(d) He does not know where he belongs.
5. While Albertine is changing in the bathroom, Henry:
(a) Gets sick and passes out.
(b) Feels a desperate need to get home and leaves.
(c) Has a flashback to Viet Nam.
(d) Tells her stories through the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dot's most outstanding characteristic is:
2. Lipsha wins the hand of poker because:
3. In what way is Lipsha "the only one that's ignorant?"
4. Henry doesn't want the red convertible anymore because:
5. Lyman's final act of homage to his brother Henry in the chapter comes when:
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)