|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Albertine is in Fargo because:
(a) She is on her way to college.
(b) She is looking for Henry Lamartine.
(c) She wants to see the city.
(d) She is running away from home.
2. Gerry's most unusual feature is:
(a) His sobriety.
(b) His large frame.
(c) His long hair.
(d) His delicate and graceful movements.
3. The red convertible works as a symbol of:
(a) youth and passion.
(b) anger and revenge.
(c) blood and violence.
(d) love and romance.
4. As a child Lulu discovered:
(a) A hiding place to escape the government school.
(b) The body of a dead man in the woods.
(c) She was in love with Nector Kashpaw.
(d) Dead animals under the leaves in the woods.
5. To drown out the sight and sound of June's ghost, what does Gordie do?
(a) Sits in his car with the radio on.
(b) Drinks as much as he can as fast as he can.
(c) Turns on all the lights and appliances.
(d) Goes back to Uncle Eli's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lulu is interested in Marie because:
2. When Nector appears to Lulu after his death she discovers:
3. Grandma Kashpaw shows Lipsha the hiding place for her money because:
4. Lulu believes she cannot cry because:
5. The allusion to the story of Jesus Christ when Henry eats his own blood mixed with bread suggests:
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)