|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The red convertible works as a symbol of:
(a) anger and revenge.
(b) youth and passion.
(c) blood and violence.
(d) love and romance.
2. Sister Mary could be described as:
(a) Kind, sentimental, and impressionable.
(b) Efficient, bossy, and overbearing.
(c) Rebellious, homesick, and frustrated.
(d) Kind, efficient, and capable.
3. The knocking in the trunk of the firebird is caused by:
(a) A loose jack in the trunk.
(b) King's belongings in the trunk.
(c) Gerry hiding in the trunk.
(d) Lipsha's inadequate driving.
4. Gerry believes he cannot be held by any prison because:
(a) He is a Chippewa.
(b) He is fast and sneaky.
(c) He is innocent.
(d) He knows all the
5. The boys decided to take the car out for a drive because:
(a) Lyman felt guilty for banging it up.
(b) Henry had fixed it and the weather was finally warm enough.
(c) Henry wanted to make sure it ran for Lyman.
(d) Henry wanted to drive it before they pushed it in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry and Albertine need each other because:
2. In what way is Lipsha "the only one that's ignorant?"
3. Gerry is difficult for Dot to hide because:
4. Sister Mary hears Gordie's confession because:
5. Lyman Lamartine considers himself lucky because:
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)