|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sister Mary hears Gordie's confession because:
(a) She can tell that he is weeping.
(b) She knows he has murdered his wife.
(c) She can tell that he hasn't really killed anyone.
(d) He believes she is a priest.
2. Lyman's final act of homage to his brother Henry in the chapter comes when:
(a) He walks away from the reservation for good.
(b) He destroys the picture of himself and Henry.
(c) He goes back to Alaska to find the girl.
(d) He pushes the red convertible into the river.
3. Marie's statement that Nector "has to have his candy" refers to:
(a) His affair with Lulu and his literal love of candy.
(b) His refusal to allow Marie to control him.
(c) His refusal to accept that he has diabetes.
(d) His belief that candy allows him to have his second childhood.
4. Lipsha takes the turkey hearts to:
(a) Grandma Kashpaw to confess his deception.
(b) Old Lady Pillager in exchange for advice.
(c) The mission to be blessed.
(d) Lulu Lamartine.
5. As a child Lulu discovered:
(a) Dead animals under the leaves in the woods.
(b) A hiding place to escape the government school.
(c) She was in love with Nector Kashpaw.
(d) The body of a dead man in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lipsha's love medicine?
2. Lipsha is visiting King and Lynette because:
3. Lulu is interested in Marie because:
4. How does Lyman describe the image of himself and Henry in their last photo?
5. Marie's statement that "somebody had to put the tears in your eyes" suggests:
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)