|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nector believes he is looking at 14-year-old Marie at the end of the chapter, he is actually looking at:
(b) His daughter.
(c) An hallucination.
(d) His mother.
2. The incident that convinces Lipsha to make the love medicine is:
(a) When Nector enters his.
(b) When Nector starts.
(c) When he learns that Nector has been.
(d) When he learns that Nector's rare lucid time is spent.
3. What does Nector finally feel about the geese he was going to sell?
(a) He feels they are a burden to him now.
(b) He feels they might work to his advantage.
(c) He feels they should not have been killed.
(d) He feels they might help solve his money problems.
4. To what does Nector compares Marie?
(a) A tree that doubles back and whips singing.
(b) A horse-thieving drunk.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A wounded goose caught in his traps.
5. Gerry is difficult for Dot to hide because:
(a) He never stays in one place.
(b) He eats so much.
(c) He never cleans up after himself.
(d) He is so large and distinct looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though Leopolda is dying, Marie's real reason for visiting her is:
2. "Lulu's Boys" is written in third person limited point of view, but the thoughts which other character are revealed at the start of the story?
3. The mood of the city is:
4. The darkness of the night "lifting" coincides with Sister Mary's discovery that:
5. Eli's behavior toward Gordie suggests:
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)